Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ruffian said:

:hyper: i won't re-post anywhere Chrissi. I was at that show but don't remember the city. They couldn't decide about the encore (Larry always wants to leave the stage and come back, Bono always wants to stay) and so Bono said something like "excuse us a minute" as he looked over his shoulder at the audience. Where was this???

it was Chicago 4

VintagePunk said:

The wetness adds a pound or two. :wink:

From when she gets down in the wet grass. :drool:

a feeble save, my dear :tsk: 98 pounds soaking wet! :laugh:

nurse chrissi said:

it was Chicago 4

yesssssssssss! god wasn't that an amazing show? We got "Until the End of the World..." Unreal.........thanks for sharing that.

Night GG :wave:

Okay, I really need to show you all the current object of my Bono lust, so I'll have to do a print screen of my desktop to get it...hopefully this will work, cause otherwise, I have no friggin idea...

nurse chrissi said:
okay girls I figured buried in a Pleban party is a good place to release this picture - my friend took this picture from our seats so I have to ask that it not be spread around the web (just keep it for yourself for a while) but I wanted to share it with you as I know a couple of you were at this show :heart:

U2ChicagoMay12HuddleatEndofShow-cropped.jpg

:ohmy: :cute: :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I really need to show you all the current object of my Bono lust, so I'll have to do a print screen of my desktop to get it...hopefully this will work, cause otherwise, I have no friggin idea...

i'm dying to know, so make it work!
*cracks whip*

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

That's one of those things that's going to follow me for life............ah well. :laugh: :hug:

Russty :hug:

Hey Chrissi!! :happy:
Glad you've come to play with us! :hug:

Night GG :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

Dazz, Jo, Diane :hug:

Did I I get everyone?

*Ahem* :sad:

:hug: Night GG hope you feel better tomorrow!

oooh, another great one!!! i so hope i hear Bad again on the third leg... :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Hey, I've been down in the wet grass with her. :sexywink:

:lmao:
:laugh:!!!!

You were so participitory :combust: (is that even a word? :lol: )

I wouldn't want to get wet with any one esle.....it was even better cause "Bono" was there. :wink:

Hey Jo!
I wasn't feeling well for a few days....but I'm ok now! :happy:

And Ruff.......I'm eating chocolate icecream......so you can add a few extra pounds. :wink: :lol:

Oh! Oh! I have something to show you!! *scurries off*

*gasp*
SG!! I didn't see you in the shadoes......VP's got me all distracted.
:hug: How are you m'dear?

nurse chrissi said:

I know - that was the best version I had ever heard live - crying like a baby
i'm glad i'm not the only one who cries at that song...

WTF is the deal with RadioFreeVirgin tonight? Ah, finally it works!
<happily listens to end of "Mysterious Ways" ... and the friggin' "upgrade to Virgin Royal" commercial ... and now T Rex>

I found a pair of white creepers in my size on ebay. :giggle: Hmmmm, they would look really cute with a rockabilly skirt. I could compare shoes with B. :lol: but then I'd be a foot taller then him. :laugh:

OMG - Ruff, your thoughts on Larry must be rubbing off on me... I had the funniest damn dream! :lmao: I dreamt I was in some store somewhere and saw Larry... so Coolly and casually I sidle up next to him like I'm looking at something on the shelf next to him and start making small talk. And he's really nice and everything, not saying anything special just the sort of stuff you say in passing to someone... and I said something that tipped him off to the fact that I knew who he was and his face went from a casual smile to one of his patented Larry Scowls, and he said to me 'Oh. You're a FAN.' :| and in such a way you knew it was the end of the conversatrion. I woke up like 'NOOOO! I have no idea who you are? UWho?" :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And Ruff.......I'm eating chocolate icecream......so you can add a few extra pounds. :wink: :lol:

:grumpy:
:madspit:
:rant:

it's always you skinny girls who can eat and eat and eat...

:hug: at least i can pick you up and toss you around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom