Pleba Girls Party - Crumbs from Hottie McGee's table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

What about those of us who have never seen U2 before? I really don't care about them not changing setlists ... because I haven't seen the band before! Plus it does sound like they have been playing with the setlists this tour ....

LOL...if they play Dirty Day in Las Vegas Chizzer's gonna freak! I argued with him that the average person doesn't go to 5 or 7 or 10 shows, so the "non-changing setlist" isn't an issue for 99% of the fans in the audience....

i bet he's lurking and he's gonna kick my ass :reject: but always likes being a topic of conversation with the ladies :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Maybe it's a girl thing...like Ruff said, it may be a little bit more of an 'experience' for us...:evil:

I could go to a U2 show everyday and I'd call that Heaven myself though :wink:

I have no idea what you're talking about......what could we girls possibly see that the boys amongst us don't? :scratch:

:wink:

Oooh......I want them to play Crumbs! :happy: :heart: :drool:

For no real reason......:shifty:

*BUMP*

dazzledbylight said:

I should be SO lucky to have so many shows in 1 year's time to be so :rolleyes: "bitter" about :grumpy: :grumpy: :madspit: :madspit:

RUff i'vw seen and been close enough photographed quite well ALl my other favorite bands Bruce, The Who, Patti Smith and others less favs... But never U@ until Brooklyn which it wasn't that close and still don't have them developed yet {extra expensive 30 + $} becuse of special prcessing {but i'm going to get them done real soon t w the extra credit $$}

and evenone has {so far ] put up with my occasional bitch & fests about this.

starsgoblue said:
Maybe it's a girl thing...like Ruff said, it may be a little bit more of an 'experience' for us...:huh:

I think your right - when you can go to a concert - enjoy the songs, the visuals, the pure professionalism of the musicians on stage, what you would really like to do to said musicians which is in fact so dirty that you can't even talk about it with your best friend....

yep - that adds to the experience a bit :evil:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

And enthusiastic.

Dear lord, it's very hot in here.

*wiping up puddle of drool*

At least I think it's drool. :shifty:

:lmao:

Yes, he's very into it, isn't he?
He really focuses.....get's utterly absorbed with what he's doing.

Take the Boomcha dance as an example. :wink:

I do say, he has very er...:drool:...nice thrusting...

:drool: :combust:
Yes.....very hot.....

Are you sitting on wet grass per chance?

Jo - It'll be my first U2 show too :) I have songs I'm hoping to hear, but I'll be happy with any setlist because I'm FINALLY :censored: SEEING THEM! :hyper:

starsgoblue said:
Just getting close up and hearing it live and seeing them right in front of you is a much better rush than any drug I may or may not have ever taken. :wink:

And when Bono touches you....:combust:

These rushes from drugs...people you know have told you about them? :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

I think your right - when you can go to a concert - enjoy the songs, the visuals, the pure professionalism of the musicians on stage, what you would really like to do to said musicians which is in fact so dirty that you can't even talk about it with your best friend....

what she said....

BabyLarry.jpg

BabyLarry2.jpg

BabyLarry3.jpg

There was a better shot, but Edge had the neck of his guitar across Larry's face. :mad:

daygloeyes2 said:
I really don't care if they play The Itsy Bitsy Spider, I'm just thrilled I got tickets and I'll be seeing them. :D :hyper:

As I've said here and elsewhere about my other favorite singer-songwriter, I'd pay to hear U2 set the phone book to music.
<tries to imagine Bono singing about AAA ...>

don't throw bricks at me but......

occasionally I HAVE had some of the Boredom factor creep in with u2.... LIVE but why...

because i've BEEN so Freaking FAR away {in comparision to every other fav group} that I Don'T get the extra X factor :wink: because i can bareeeeey see them or certaiinly not enough to see their full facial expression mnore sublte gestures,, inertaction x etc

so THEN the SET List And since I'm an artist and daughter of a lighting engineer salesman I Looove great concert lighting SO I AM into all th at stuff too becomes THAT much more even MORE important with out the oither stuff....

nurse chrissi said:

You want to dance with them too?! :happy:

Horizontally?

Me too! :happy:

What if your friend is having the exact same thoughts you are? Might as well share. :wink: :lol:

VintagePunk said:
BabyLarry.jpg

BabyLarry2.jpg

BabyLarry3.jpg

There was a better shot, but Edge had the neck of his guitar across Larry's face. :mad:

:hyper:

I swear part of me just wants to take him home and tuck him in...

but then when I realize he's 19 here... I go all Mrs. Robinson.... :evil:

jobob said:

As I've said here and elsewhere about my other favorite singer-songwriter, I'd pay to hear U2 set the phone book to music.
<tries to imagine Bono singing about AAA ...>

I find it disturbing that I find "Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood" sexy now that Bono sang "A rockstar is a person in your neighborhood"
:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom