Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Kat :hug Sorry, I'm in and out, and didn't notice you there. :

GG, it was a nice weekend, quiet for a change, we didn't do much. There's this awesome file sharing app that all the crazy uni kids are using these days...it downloads through a network, music, tv, movies, etc, and it's SO fast...you can d/l an entire hour-long show in less than 2 minutes. :eek:hmy So, she downloaded a bunch of stuff last week, and we watched some of it last night. Including the Pink Floyd Pulse DVD, which led me to have a semi-erotic dream about David Gilmour last night. :droolHis wife was lurking in the background, though. :angry

:ohmy: that's fast! I've two songs from that dvd from a friend :D PF are okay, don't know much about them..
:lol: what is it with sexy men and them being married?

:hug: now I'm really going guys, I'll miss you!

:sexywink: I'll see you in bed later Wild, :flirt:

Heh VP it's okay, I was only teasing :hug: I miss people all the time! how you?

Wild yes that's what I thought! And I want to try and get the next fic chapter written. Eventually!

I need to go now too....go and keep the kids happy, then off to physio for my back :madspit:

:hug: Bye my corrupted beautys!

youvedonewhat said:

SG, your time frame is fine. Obviously the longer you leave it the more ineffective it becomes so you should have no worries. It'll probably take your body a little while to get back on an even keel. 'Course, worrying about it always seems to make the damn period come even later..:madwife: Ack...if only we had some control over these things...

I know, it sucks. Men would be no good at this sort of stress :no: :lol:

Bye gluey :)

No he's nothing like Bono, JT or otherwise! And I didn't spend the afternoon with him doing anything interesting (unfortunately), we just walked round town and had coffee and stuff. We met after we chatted online, he used to be in the year above me at school but I never knew him. Anyway I talked too much so he probably never wants to meet again, hah.

chickadee said:

No he's nothing like Bono, JT or otherwise! And I didn't spend the afternoon with him doing anything interesting (unfortunately), we just walked round town and had coffee and stuff. We met after we chatted online, he used to be in the year above me at school but I never knew him. Anyway I talked too much so he probably never wants to meet again, hah.

I doubt that put him off. Blokes like it when we talk to much. It saves them the effort of trying to make conversation..:lol: :lol:

chickadee said:

Well he'd be stupid if he didn't see you again :|

I know i don't know you personally but from what i know from your posts , you a lovely woman :wink:

chickadee said:

that sounds nice to me! :up: and I'm sure he will; just give him time - men are sooo slow :waiting: :lol:

did you enjoy yourself? did you think he was cute?

Well that's me done. I'm knackered. Been a hectic week for me. Lots of walking and eating....:drool: I really must start to excercise again...getting far too portly for my liking...:angry: Maybe I should get Bono to run off. I could chase him. I'd soon get fit then....a bit like the donkey chasing a carrot. Not that I'm a donkey ( :yikes: ) or that Bono resembles in any way, a carrot...:angel:

Aww thanks guys. I don't know about lovely, Wild! I wish I was a lot prettier than I am (which isn't much at all I don't think) but apparently I smile a lot so that's supposed to be a good thing!

It wasn't actually a date or anything, we were just meeting as friends as we have loads of the same music taste (except u2 - I have to convert him) and books and stuff. He's taking my spare ticket to a gig in december so we thought we should meet. I have no idea if he thought of it as anything else! I don't think so though. :|

chickadee said:
Aww thanks guys. I don't know about lovely, Wild! I wish I was a lot prettier than I am (which isn't much at all I don't think) but apparently I smile a lot so that's supposed to be a good thing!

It wasn't actually a date or anything, we were just meeting as friends as we have loads of the same music taste (except u2 - I have to convert him) and books and stuff. He's taking my spare ticket to a gig in december so we thought we should meet. I have no idea if he thought of it as anything else! I don't think so though. :|

I'm sure you are much more attractive than you realize - no one ever seems to think that about themselves :hug: and if this guy is Male, Straight and single, I guarantee you the possibility has crossed his mind :yes: :flirt:

Night YDW :hug: and good luck with the exercising - I've been slouching in that area myself, lately :uhoh:

chickadee said:

I know i wish i was pretty too :yes:.

But beauty comes from within :hug:

You can see photos of me when i was really heavy, i sometimes wonder what NI saw in me. :shrug:

and everyone i know except the girls here thinks Bono's ugly :madwife:

WildHoney said:

I know i wish i was pretty too :yes:.

But beauty comes from within :hug:

You can see photos of me when i was really heavy, i sometimes wonder what NI saw in me. :shrug:

and everyone i know except the girls here thinks Bono's ugly :madwife:

Bono? Ugly? :shocked: Mind you, my son thought he was ugly when he saw him in the wowu vid. I corrected him by telling him there was a very thin line between ugly and attractive when it comes to men. Sometimes ugly men can be really breathtakingly masculine...

....I don't think he believed me though...:shrug: oh well..

Back
Top Bottom