Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'll be fine, SG! Think positive! I know what you mean though, I'd worry too just because I always worry about stuff!

Hi to everyone... Wild, SG, GG, VP, gluey.... did I miss anyone?? :hug:

6b41328e.gif

:hyper: I'll have this for dinner please!! Smoked Irish Sausage :drool:

Wild, Gluey, GG, SG :hug:

Wild, hope you had a great birthday!

GG, just barbecuing burgers...I've gotta get Sarah back to school this evening because she has a study date tonight, so tonight's just a quickie dinner.

VintagePunk said:
Wild, Gluey, GG, SG :hug:

Wild, hope you had a great birthday!

GG, just barbecuing burgers...I've gotta get Sarah back to school this evening because she has a study date tonight, so tonight's just a quickie dinner.

:drool: that sounds just fine!

You had a nice weekend with Sarah? :D

well fuck me, it's already midnight here :ohmy: how did time pass so quickly????

I gotta go to bed guys, even tho I get a train at 2pm tomorrow I should be getting up early to stay in a good rhytmn(I slept in LATE today, 2pm :lol: and yesterday about 10) to prevent I'll go lazy again... gotta clean bathroom tomorrow too...
:hug: byez

Sad_Girl said:
thanks gals - I'm sure everything IS fine but it helps to have actually mentioned it to someone :reject: I didn't realize just how much I was worrying about it until I did.

Gav didn't help when he read out loud and laughed at the part of the label that said 'will not work if you are already pregnant' :madwife:

I took it within 14 hours, though, and it's supposed to have a 72 hour window *fingerscrossed*

SG, your time frame is fine. Obviously the longer you leave it the more ineffective it becomes so you should have no worries. It'll probably take your body a little while to get back on an even keel. 'Course, worrying about it always seems to make the damn period come even later..:madwife: Ack...if only we had some control over these things...

bye GG :hug:

They tried to make me work tomorrow, but I'm already working on Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri so I said no. Heh.

Kat :hug: Sorry, I'm in and out, and didn't notice you there. :)

GG, it was a nice weekend, quiet for a change, we didn't do much. There's this awesome file sharing app that all the crazy uni kids are using these days...it downloads through a network, music, tv, movies, etc, and it's SO fast...you can d/l an entire hour-long show in less than 2 minutes. :ohmy: So, she downloaded a bunch of stuff last week, and we watched some of it last night. Including the Pink Floyd Pulse DVD, which led me to have a semi-erotic dream about David Gilmour last night. :drool: His wife was lurking in the background, though. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom