Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gluey said:
:hug: SG!! It's been so long!!! How was the English Invasion?

Absolutely NOTHING went as planned :lmao;

but things worked out well in the end, and I can't complain.
I guess you'd have to chaulk it up to cultural differences - he's just so very, very English :|

:wink: sorry British gals :lol:

but we really did have a lot of fun, saw a lot of Michigan, got new tattoos, etc... it's all good :up:

megavsmooch.jpg

megavsat88072.jpg

...but I am wondering, just how late does my period have to be before I start worrying? :uhoh:

:love: Love the pics SG! You look great together!! Cultural differences can be interesting can't they?! As long as neither of you were scared off!!

Sad_Girl said:

...but I am wondering, just how late does my period have to be before I start worrying? :uhoh:

:ohmy: uh, I think it should be worrying after... three weeks or so... but there can be a few causes to it... stress being the main one

just two or three days :uhoh: - but I did take the 'morning after pill' which is a big dose of hormones - that could definitely screw up timing of such things, right?

Sad_Girl said:

Absolutely NOTHING went as planned :lmao;

but things worked out well in the end, and I can't complain.
I guess you'd have to chaulk it up to cultural differences - he's just so very, very English :|

:wink: sorry British gals :lol:

but we really did have a lot of fun, saw a lot of Michigan, got new tattoos, etc... it's all good :up:

megavsmooch.jpg

megavsat88072.jpg

You could do a test after only a few days late...saves a lot of worrying...

:giggle: poor boy seems to be a bit tired...

:shifty: don't quote please, I'll remove soon...

oh:p he's the one bottom left btw

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
just two or three days :uhoh: - but I did take the 'morning after pill' which is a big dose of hormones - that could definitely screw up timing of such things, right?

:hug: You should be fine then. But as YDW said, take a test just for peace of mind. As soon as you relax, the floodgates will probably open :ohmy:

WildHoney said:
Well hello there Mr 17294:drool: :faint:

:lol: you're good!

:drool: yes nice thighs indeed... usually don't see them since he hides them in his jeans...

:shifty: I love photoshop and its ability to lighten a pic...

Back
Top Bottom