Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sounds like a good weekend indeed :yes: fun one day, time to relax the next :up:

Well, gals, I can hardly believe I'm tired, but I am :yawn: I'm going to call it a night :hug:

I did! :hyper:

I hardly get to meet anyone :sigh:- cuz I don't have the money to travel outside of NYC to some of the other shows where often alot more people meet up......

So, I met unico/Mia; LarryMulen'sPOPAngel/April and I didn'tget her name b/c we met the briefest....snowbunny2____ :D yay!

Mia, April & I went to brunch. Then I waited around in the hotel lobby while they went upstairs and got ready to [and make sure snow was getting up] so they could go to Yankee Stadium {and game}.

SO i met snow & walked with them over to the subway station - they went North to The Bromx and I went downtown to Sat Art workshop.

they were very nice and i thot we had alot of fun in modest amount of time.
it felt good to get some moer f2f contact.fFeel more a part of this ongoing partee, since i can't get on-line as often as most of you.

Last edited:
Sprung! :shifty:
I'm at work... :shh:

How are ya, Dazz? Sounds like you had a great weekend! :D I'd love to meet some more Interference people. I've only met a couple, and one of those was years ago.
The other one was also at the hen's night I went to on Saturday :wink:

oh nice you just met someone from here this past Sat? yay!

HA i slept from 13:0AM - 12:30PM today {sat - sun} b/c i had to get up "extra early" (my standaRDS) in order to get up into Upper Westsdie Manhattan so i was real tired last might.

and how r u? :hug:

oh! of course.........:shh: :shh: :wink:

I'd actually met this person before, at the concerts last year, I think... :scratch: My memory is pretty bad :wink: She doesn't post on the blue crack any more though.
Sounds like a tiring day, all right :)

How are you going with the computer classes and jewellry and stuff? Now that my holiday's over, I'm thinking about whether I should spend my money on bass lessons or beading classes or other arty things, or just start saving for the next trip :lol:
I'd love to get to Dublin for a U2 show and meet some Plebans.... *dreams* :wink:

By the way, SG has one of my favourite quotes ever in her sig :yes:

Hey Cin! :wave:
Yeah, you guys must be pretty stoked after Friday :lol:
I'd love to meet everyone in the area here too! :hyper: All the other U2 fans I know are mostly on the eastern side of Melb, but that's why we have cars :wink:

Not really a huge footy fan but listened to the end of the game.....I was so excited I ran around with my t-shirt over my head...

I've got the day off work today, worked the weekend though:(

Jen is the only other Interferencer I've met. . . we went to the same school but I was a few years above her. She came into my work recently and said howdy, we both looked kinda uncomfortable but she was lovely. . . . can't wait until there's a gathering in Melbourne:hyper:

:hmm:

if you are someone who can learn with pics & written instructions I'd suggest learning more beading stuff online.....PLenty OF sites out there. Plenty of sites on All MAnner of art & craft endeavors!

I think Bass gutair lessons is something you should get to speed up your progress some & give you more confidence!:yes:
and also start putting a bit of $ away for the tour.

Melbourne gathering!! :hyper: I should start a thread in whatever forum that stuff's supposed to go in...

Bass lessons would be awesome, but I'm paranoid about finding a good teacher I'll get along with. :reject:

I didn't even notice SG's location, although that's a good one too :) I was talking about her actual signature, the Tom Clancy quote. I've never read any of his books, but he sure hit the nail on the head with that one.

cinnaminson said:
Not really a huge footy fan but listened to the end of the game.....I was so excited I ran around with my t-shirt over my head...
:lol: Two of my housemates were at the game - one of them is a Geelong supporter, but even he said the Cats played like crap. Still, they must have played better than Collingwood anyway!

Jen is the only other Interferencer I've met. . . we went to the same school but I was a few years above her. She came into my work recently and said howdy, we both looked kinda uncomfortable but she was lovely. . . . can't wait until there's a gathering in Melbourne:hyper:
That must have been cool, in a slightly weird, stalkerish kinda way :shifty: :wink:
Do you remember her from school at all? I never really knew anyone at school who was in a higher year... and there were loads in my own year I never talked to :reject:

Alisaura said:

That must have been cool, in a slightly weird, stalkerish kinda way :shifty: :wink:
Do you remember her from school at all? I never really knew anyone at school who was in a higher year... and there were loads in my own year I never talked to :reject:

It didn't seem stalkerish at all. . . . not at the time anyway, but now you mention it:eyebrow:

youvedonewhat said:
Well that's me done. I'm knackered. Been a hectic week for me. Lots of walking and eating....:drool: I really must start to excercise again...getting far too portly for my liking...:angry: Maybe I should get Bono to run off. I could chase him. I'd soon get fit then....a bit like the donkey chasing a carrot. Not that I'm a donkey ( :yikes: ) or that Bono resembles in any way, a carrot...:angel:

:laugh: well, he's edible for sure, and I could make a lame joke about how carrots improve your eyesight, but I won't :wink:

:giggle: Bono the carrot!

:flirt: well, you're not a donkey, but I'm sure you've a fine ass...

god I'm so lame today :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I've heard that from People about Bono :shrug: I don't get it, but to each his own I guess. More Bono for us :evil: :shifty:

hope Larry didn't see that :wink:

exactly my thoughts, minus the larry bit that is :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
:shifty: what stalker ?......
how did we get from a bus to a love boat ? :giggle:
:p that's Wild's fault, she made me make the thread....

:wink: we were discussing a hot guy's boat, and I got the idea from that...

Back
Top Bottom