Pleba Girls Party - Cruising down the canals in our U2 loveboat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heh thanks SG. You're probably right, since men are so predictable. But my last boyfriend was a bit of a mistake and since then I've been a bit nervous about anyone else. Hmmmmm.

Aww Wild but you said it yourself there! NI saw you, the beauty within, not that I imagine you're not pretty on the outside too. But it is always easier to tell someone else that than to tell yourself!

Bono isn't uuuuugly! He's not conventionally handsome but he's very attractive indeed.

One day I'll post a pic of myself and let you all see for real but I'm too shy to do it...

chickadee said:
heh thanks SG. You're probably right, since men are so predictable. But my last boyfriend was a bit of a mistake and since then I've been a bit nervous about anyone else. Hmmmmm.

Aww Wild but you said it yourself there! NI saw you, the beauty within, not that I imagine you're not pretty on the outside too. But it is always easier to tell someone else that than to tell yourself!

Bono isn't uuuuugly! He's not conventionally handsome but he's very attractive indeed.

One day I'll post a pic of myself and let you all see for real but I'm too shy to do it...

...go for it... I posted one of myself over in fanfic...:yikes: Mayhap I'll remove it soon...yeah, I think I should...

youvedonewhat said:

Bono? Ugly? :shocked: Mind you, my son thought he was ugly when he saw him in the wowu vid. I corrected him by telling him there was a very thin line between ugly and attractive when it comes to men. Sometimes ugly men can be really breathtakingly masculine...

....I don't think he believed me though...:shrug: oh well..

I know. They have NO taste :tsk:

But i'm into Irish men in a big way so i find most of them attractive :shifty:

Kat :hug: we'd all love to see a pic, when you're ready - it's not easy to share too much of yourself sometimes; I totally understand that. You'll find we're pretty easy going around here; and we have a good eyes for spotting the beauty in people we care about, too :wink: :heart:

:lol: Wild :flirt:

actually, I'm off for awhile, need to check in with my sister and do some stuff before I settle in for the evening

:hug: night Kat :hug: night Wild talk to you gals again soon :heart:

BBL

Let's see...

Fri - work and Elevation show

Sat - work and 14 hrs of sleep

today - watched Popmart (knit and crocheted too while I watched it *g*), met up with Mel and Paul and went to the Swan and Firkin (the Firkin pubs are a chain here) for dinner and now I'm here :wink:

Last edited:
my weekend was pretty boring - I slept for most of it :yawn:

chatted on here a little - missed a friends daughter's first birthday party (cuz I was sleeping again :reject: ) hunted down my sims game installers but never got around to installing them, :hmm: that's really about it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom