Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe fresh blood here :shifty:

Actually speaking of BP, my friend wrote me a very *ahem* interesting story about me and Bono for my birthday :macdevil: :sexywink:

Bono-core :rockon:

well back to ring casting!

BG I love the idea of you and DG being virtual flower girls:lmao: I cannot wait for the speech:lmao:

see you all later:hug:

and welcome to the newbies...aka "fresh blood":evil:

Thanks Dis! :rockon:

Hmmmm that sounds VERY interesting indeed Painted! :drool:

I think we can class you as more of a regular now clone! :wink:

Tata agin Dis! :hug:

I wonder what the rest of us could be in the virtual wedding! :hmm:

Random question, but do any of you know of a couple of Pleba girls who went to see U2 in Dublin with "Pleba girls" on their t-shirts?? I think they also had a sign with a picture of them with Bono saying "you promised us a dance" ?? :scratch:

***pic was here, just ask to see it :wink:***

Okay, I know how many times you have seen the strange pics of how me and evil boy are together.

But today....

Is no exception :wink:

Last edited:
well the seats were but it's at an outdoor venue so I had to buy lawn tickets (the grassy section ALL the way in the back :lol: but at least I'll be there!)

anyone have any advice on how to get into the middle GA section or into the seated area? I need to make friends with a security guard or something

anyone know if Coldplay comes out before the show like U2? Probably not...

Are you a big fan of Coldplay Sami? One of my fave songs by them is Everything's not lost as it's so beautifully moving! :wink:

Oh don't you both look close in that pic clone! :ohmy:

Painted - I think you're talking about Bonolady&Angel of Dublin there, at least i think so anyway! If it is, they were V lucky indeed as i recall that they met B at the studio in Dublin&B came towards them and carresed one of their arms during With or without you!!!! :shocked: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Oh my goodness Sami! :ohmy: You must get to hear that song - It's amazing! :drool:

susanp6 said:

Painted - I think you're talking about Bonolady&Angel of Dublin there, at least i think so anyway! If it is, they were V lucky indeed as i recall that they met B at the studio in Dublin&B came towards them and carresed one of their arms during With or without you!!!! :shocked: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Ah thank you! :) I had been wondering who they were, the t-shirts were very impressive! :sexywink: Shame Bono didn't get them up on stage though.

{paintedroses} said:
Random question, but do any of you know of a couple of Pleba girls who went to see U2 in Dublin with "Pleba girls" on their t-shirts?? I think they also had a sign with a picture of them with Bono saying "you promised us a dance" ?? :scratch:

I was there :shifty:

No honesty it wasn't me but i know who you mean.

But for the life of me i can't remember their names:scratch:

susanp6 said:
Are you a big fan of Coldplay Sami? One of my fave songs by them is Everything's not lost as it's so beautifully moving! :wink:

Oh don't you both look close in that pic clone! :ohmy:

Don't we just clone! :madspit:

Looking at the pic and not knowing all the shit. You would think we were bf/gf :mad:

Bono caressing my arm :drool:

Mmmmm i had a roast beef dinner out at the pub earlier today! :drool: Going to have a bacon sarnie soon too! Yum - love food!!!! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom