Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Of course, right now I'm a little irritated with Adam. :angry:
Or at least the Adam from my last dream. :)

When did my fantasy man become my conscience, is what I wanna know :grumpy: :lmao:

:eyebrow: What a sec?! I thought everyone had the boys in their head? :huh: :wink:

Mucca, Cindy says to tell you HI! :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Puking is so not good! :no: :lol: but at least you had a good time. Just remember that every once in a while you need to stop, relax, and breath. :hug: But I'm so glad that your doing good. I think of you all the time. I wish you were closer so I could come visit ya and be all motherly on you. :giggle:

Yes mum :hug: :giggle:
I was introduced to vodka and red bull. You can't taste the alcohol so I just kept going. I think I drank it too fast and it hit me hard by the end of it all.

It would be so great if you could but oh well. I'll email you my addy soon so we can write to each other! :D

Russty Cat said:

:eyebrow: What a sec?! I thought everyone had the boys in their head? :huh: :wink:

Mucca, Cindy says to tell you HI! :hug:

Thanks for passing on the message.

Say hi to her and give her a hug for me please. :)

Mucca said:

Yes mum :hug: :giggle:
I was introduced to vodka and red bull. You can't taste the alcohol so I just kept going. I think I drank it too fast and it hit me hard by the end of it all.

It would be so great if you could but oh well. I'll email you my addy soon so we can write to each other! :D

That would be great! :hug: I gave Cindy the hug and she said to tell ya she is doing research for her story and has to leave soon to see a movie otherwise she would get on. But you know if she does there will be no leaving for the movie. :giggle:

just finally caught up

Dis glad your hand is getting a lil better :hug:

Mucca - neon pink vomit :huh: glad you're enjoying college and well done on your montreal ticket :hyper:

VP - TOMORROW :rockon: :hyper: so excited for you

I was on the bus on my way home form town this afternoon adn it pulled up at where it stops in my town before it goes back to blackpool again and i looked over to all the other people on the bus (they were sat on the left side of the bus and i was upstairs) and i was greeted by this guy with his pants around his crotch with his HD hanging out, god know what hed been doing :ohmy: :| :yikes:

Mucca - It's just a general social sciences course&it's like an introduction course&being that's it's a 1st level uni course, i was thinking i need to do 1 more 1st level before i can go to a 2nd, as i'm obviously not all that clever! :huh:

It has psychology, sociology plus some politics&geography so it's quite varied!

Russty Cat said:

That would be great! :hug: I gave Cindy the hug and she said to tell ya she is doing research for her story and has to leave soon to see a movie otherwise she would get on. But you know if she does there will be no leaving for the movie. :giggle:

:lol:
Can you tell her that she'll probably be getting an email from me later on tonight.

The power of blue crack :evil:

bonoishot said:
just finally caught up

Dis glad your hand is getting a lil better :hug:

Mucca - neon pink vomit :huh: glad you're enjoying college and well done on your montreal ticket :hyper:

VP - TOMORROW :rockon: :hyper: so excited for you

I was on the bus on my way home form town this afternoon adn it pulled up at where it stops in my town before it goes back to blackpool again and i looked over to all the other people on the bus (they were sat on the left side of the bus and i was upstairs) and i was greeted by this guy with his pants around his crotch with his HD hanging out, god know what hed been doing :ohmy: :| :yikes:

Looking at you Jem.... :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: Huh?

I'm confuuzeled!

:confused:

Sorry I was just teasing like everyone has the boys as their consquences in their head. Can you imagine a Bono like evil angel tellin you to do bad things. :giggle: No, I"ve never thought of that at all. :wink:

bonoishot said:

:no: :yikes: :yuck:

bonoishot said:

I wasn't the one who had neon pink vomit, it was Dis :lol:

:huh: That is just gross.......

Night Wild :hug:

Mucca said:

:lol:
Can you tell her that she'll probably be getting an email from me later on tonight.

The power of blue crack :evil:

Blue crack you can never just come for a few minutes. :evil: :lol:

I told her. :heart:

susanp6 said:
Mucca - It's just a general social sciences course&it's like an introduction course&being that's it's a 1st level uni course, i was thinking i need to do 1 more 1st level before i can go to a 2nd, as i'm obviously not all that clever! :huh:

It has psychology, sociology plus some politics&geography so it's quite varied!

That sounds like a really interesting course!

Sure you're clever! You just have to find a way to pry yourself away from the bluecrack. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom