Pleba girls' party.....Corrupting and inducting fresh blood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNV00033.jpg

a pic of my own :D

HI girls :wave: :heart:

I'm so sad that I missed the boys last night! I can't believe all my men where on the same damn show and I missed it! :sad: I'm trying to keep things in perspective that my marriage is more important, but dammit I missed the BOYS!!!! And Its been ages since Pearl Jam was on MTV. :(

I'm glad you guys saw it and Thank you Sami :hug: for mentioning PJ and how hot Eddie is looking. :dreamy sigh: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I'm so sad that I missed the boys last night! I can't believe all my men where on the same damn show and I missed it! :sad: I'm trying to keep things in perspective that my marriage is more important, but dammit I missed the BOYS!!!! And Its been ages since Pearl Jam was on MTV. :(

I'm glad you guys saw it and Thank you Sami :hug: for mentioning PJ and how hot Eddie is looking. :dreamy sigh: :giggle:

:hug: :up: well he WAS looking good!

Can't wait for your new bp Wild before you leave! I see you've corrupted some more innocent girls! :evil:

Russty Cat said:

Eddie:combust: you missed it! I saw it this morning online...go to the website and you can watch all of the performances....lemme say it again....Eddie:combust:

his hair is longer too:drool: :drool:

Dis! You're always coming in&out a lot!!!! :ohmy:

Me lead them? :shrug: :angel:

Russty!!!! :hug:

Oh yes when I saw Eddie in Washington he was looking so smokin hawt! He's back to his Jesus hair. :combust: :giggle: I'll definetly have to try watching them later tonight! Woohoo! :dance:

Wild :hug: Last night went okay. We ended up having a huge fight. Screaming and yelling for about 2 hours. At the end of it I just sat down on the floor and cried. I was so emotionally drained. But we did end up hugging and came to some agreements on some things so that was good. He took me out for coffee and a bagel this morning and lunch after church so at least he is still being a sweet guy. :heart:

You were at Twickenham then Painted? So were Wild, me&Jem! Which nite were you at? The 3 of us were at Sat, nite&then just Wild&me were at Sun nite too!!!! :hyper: :rockon:

:hug: Susan I'm glad your back. :heart:

Dis I'm so happy your seeing them so soon!!!! And you better have a full detailed report for me. :wink:

susanp6 said:
You were at Twickenham then Painted? So were Wild, me&Jem! Which nite were you at? The 3 of us were at Sat, nite&then just Wild&me were at Sun nite too!!!! :hyper: :rockon:

Yeah I was there on the saturday night! I was right at the front barrier on the left (edge's side). Where did you guys end up for the show?

Back girls :hug:

Catching up. I bought some medicine when I was out, and it's working already, my chest is loosening up!!!! :happy: :rockon:

And now that I'm feeling better, I was to go right now to Toronto and :censored: errr....see Bono. :drool:

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Susan I'm glad your back. :heart:

Dis I'm so happy your seeing them so soon!!!! And you better have a full detailed report for me. :wink:

Oh I will:drool: we are seeing them in Montreal....Eddies Jesus hair:bow:

And this time we have fan club tickets:hyper: no more of this behind the stage crap:wink:

Hi everyone :hug: Just got home from babysitting. Made 35 dollars, but of course it goes to my mother. Right now she needs it more than me.

This has not been a good day. My mother had another fall, though not as bad as her last one, the kid I babysat for who's usually well behaved was a brat, and my monthly friend came to visit. Oh and I still need to do my homework. It's been a wonderful day! :happy: :|

I'm off to do homework, just passing through. :sigh: Hopefully I'll be back before I go to bed. If not I hope everyone has a great night. :hug: :heart:

BTW, welcome paintedroses! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom