Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Wild and Drea :hug: :wave:

I had a great trip! So cool, the buildings look amazing and our course coordinator was very charming :flirt:

Yeah, he was Scottish. Although, I'm not sure he'd really qualify as being Scottish :hmm: He doesn't like whiskey and he's never worn a kilt :tsk: However, he had really nice eyes and curly, dark hair. And, he's only 33, so... :sexywink:

WildHoney said:
So no need to send a certain bassist around with to rub you chest :giggle:

Oh I'm still coughing occasionally... but I can actually breathe now, which would make me appreciate having said bassist around more... :sexywink:

:sexywink: fine wild, but a bit tired...

:wink: catching up 10 pages

:hyper: it's weird but I"m ALREADY hyper for friday....

:drool: I wonder what he'll be wearing

Yeah, he's single. Sorry that I seem so distracted but I'm trying to look him up at University of Edinburgh's home page :shifty:

I've already found him on facebook... :eek:

Not really, Wild, he was the one who told me to look him up at facebook :happy: So no surprise that I would find him there.

:hmm: They only had his email at the university site, and I already knew that. I even have his cell phone number :giggle:

JezSnape said:
Yeah, he's single. Sorry that I seem so distracted but I'm trying to look him up at University of Edinburgh's home page :shifty:

I've already found him on facebook... :eek:

*wipes away tear* you make me so proud!
:hug: :love: you're such a good stalker!

:shifty: well Wild, I was in convo with a girl a while back at work, and we talked about teacher and such, and she was like... and omg B, he has such a gorgeous ass!!!
:lmao: I totally agreed, and we talked about him for a while and she told me how he always stretches and shows off his bellyfurry with taht :giggle:
:tsk: then another girl from my school said she didn't like him.... me and the other girl kicked her for that tho! :lol:

:wink: so I'm not entirely alone!

also, we don't have school uniforms... thakn god!

I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go take the other computer instead. I'm worried this one will shut down soon :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom