Pleba Girls Party - Coming together over at Dr. Robert's Love Clinic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
end of the world is apt, i feel like crap!

went to melbourne last night for my partners work dinner thing- very posh affair, the big boss and the important people all there, im in my beautiful dress ( pics to come) and shoes at much expense, hotel room booked etc, my parnter got so drunk and obnoxious and sick i had to take him back to the hotel and put him to bed by 9pm. we got NO DINNER he was messed up so early . so i had to apologise profusely to his boss ( the store owner) and everyone and try and tactfully excuse myself and himself and get him back to the hotel in the cab without him puking

i was so fucking angry and still am , i put him to bed, put my RED tshirt and my jeans back on and rocked on down to the bar where they were playing music videos by request so seeing bono on a big screen made my night .

Today he wakes up and acts like nothing happend ... WTF i dont think he remembers at all.

Aww Jen :hug: You've got every right to be angry... have you told him what happened?
How stupid is it, getting wasted at a work function with his boss there... not that it's a smart thing to do under any circumstances. :mad:

Men :madwife:

Bono on big screen... :drool: Which video did you request?

he is at work at the moment but when he gets home i think i will remind him of the previous nights events and rip him a new arse ...

i was so embarrased because i was trying to be a bit classy, it doesnt happen often...

i just feel like the break up isnt far away and its a scary thought ....

ThoraSEB said:
Jem :hug:

What's the new movie called? I had no clue he was in a new one.

That Fever Pitch movie is impossible to find online. :angry: It was made quite a while ago, wasn't it?

There was a version of Fever Pitch made over here, the year that the Boston Red Sox won the World Series (they made the guy a Boston fan so that it would play to North American audiences) - pretty sure it didn't have Colin Firth in it though :wink:

Drea said:

There was a version of Fever Pitch made over here, the year that the Boston Red Sox won the World Series (they made the guy a Boston fan so that it would play to North American audiences) - pretty sure it didn't have Colin Firth in it though :wink:

:yes: Yup, I've seen the Jimmy Fallon version.

I want to see the one with Colin Firth though, but it's absolutely nowhere. I guess I'll actually have to pay for it. :grumpy: :lol:

Hi, btw! :D

I know, Drea, I feel like we haven't talked in, like, ages.. :( or seconds, ya know.. :shrug: :lol:

Thora :drool: Same with you :wink:

Haha! Finally I can show Wild what the ovary-motivation dance looks like...

bonodance.gif

Thanks Kaf! :D

Good to hear :hug:

Still in Castlemaine... we're having spag bol for dinner, then I'll drive home :yes:

Gah, seeing on the news about all this partying in Geelong... :yuck:

im glad i wasnt here last night it was pretty full on , although no fights at least. but my area is pretty rowdy on a normal saturday night so with a grandfinal win on top ... :yikes:

hi girlies:wave:

hey Ali, just checked out your pics from the Dragon thing, noice. Husband and I are going to a sciene fiction thing in a couple of weeks:nerd: He's waaaay into all that stuff. I'm thinking I could dress up as the blonde lady from Stargate, I've already got the hairdo.

It was really quiet here last night but we did have a big Go Cats spray painted on the road:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom