Pleba Girls' Party...Coming down fast, but right here above you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG, Bad Bono.... :combust:

There's this thing he does with is eyes....like he loses himself in the song. He used to do it some in the baby days...does it BIG TIME in the R&H version of Bad...does it a bit now, but not as much...he looks like he's totally lost to the song. It's kinda creepy, but so freakin' HOT at the same time... :combust: :combust:

Sarah and I were once discussing this (she calls it psycho), and she said something to the effect of "mom, there's hot psycho, and then there's I'll kill you where you stand psycho." :lol:

MGMyGuinness said:

I never intended to find a clone. My clone found me. :D

Or something like that. :huh: :lol:

Hah!!! We were the very first clones, so we didn't intend it...it just happened. Clones can't be made...they just happen unexpectedly. :memories: :)

VintagePunk said:

Hah!!! We were the very first clones, so we didn't intend it...it just happened. Clones can't be made...they just happen unexpectedly. :memories: :)

I forget how Dis and I became clones....I think it was after we both said the same exact thing twice and then alot of other coincidences. But I'll always remember how we became clonecaptains. :lmao:

MGMyGuinness said:

I forget how Dis and I became clones....I think it was after we both said the same exact thing twice and then alot of other coincidences. But I'll always remember how we became clonecaptains. :lmao:

Yes, the clonecaptians thing was classic! :plebanlove:

:lmao:

I wouldn't have a clue how to do a copyright thing on the puter. lol I'm good to type english most days. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
OMG, Bad Bono.... :combust:

There's this thing he does with is eyes....like he loses himself in the song. He used to do it some in the baby days...does it BIG TIME in the R&H version of Bad...does it a bit now, but not as much...he looks like he's totally lost to the song. It's kinda creepy, but so freakin' HOT at the same time... :combust: :combust:

Sarah and I were once discussing this (she calls it psycho), and she said something to the effect of "mom, there's hot psycho, and then there's I'll kill you where you stand psycho." :lol:

:lmao: at hot psycho!!! I about pissed myself with laughter! I love Sarah! :laugh:

MGMyGuinness said:

I know what you mean. When I change my avatar every 2 hours, it's a big change for me too. :lol:

How do you cope?? :angry:

As compared to me, who is so set in her ways....

:lol:

I still remember how the great avatar swap freaked people!!! :lmao:

Hey girls!!! :hyper:

I just came back from a fireworks show. It started at 10:00 but we had to go down early to stake out a good spot on the beach. On the way we headed in the wrong direction twice so it took us 2 hours longer to get down there but it was so worth it! :drool: Each summer we hold a world wide fireworks competition and today was the first of four shows. Today was Canada's show and they chose to use jazz music as their background. So while admiring the pretty explosions in the sky, guess what song pops on?? If you Wear THat Velvet Dress, the other version that Bono did!!!! :hyper::hyper: I heard the piano opening and I was like "hey that sounds oddly familiar...", then it hit me and I screamed "OMG it's U2!!!!" :hyper::hyper:

MGMyGuinness said:

I was confusing myself. Everytime I made a post, I thought it was you posting! :lmao: :lmao:

Imagine how it was for me!! I joined in Jan., had a different avatar from about two weeks, then had this one ever since!! Still, I loved the affect it had on others. :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Was that the day that Bri and someone else had the same avatar? Or was it her and someone else switch them?

I vagely remember that...but I guess it maybe was sorta before my time here.

A week or so ago, DG and I "swapped" avatars for about 30 minutes...it was freaky. :lol:

Mucca said:
Hey girls!!! :hyper:

I just came back from a fireworks show. It started at 10:00 but we had to go down early to stake out a good spot on the beach. On the way we headed in the wrong direction twice so it took us 2 hours longer to get down there but it was so worth it! :drool: Each summer we hold a world wide fireworks competition and today was the first of four shows. Today was Canada's show and they chose to use jazz music as their background. So while admiring the pretty explosions in the sky, guess what song pops on?? If you Wear THat Velvet Dress, the other version that Bono did!!!! :hyper::hyper: I heard the piano opening and I was like "hey that sounds oddly familiar...", then it hit me and I screamed "OMG it's U2!!!!" :hyper::hyper:

OMG, Jools Holland??????? :hyper: :hyper:

Toronto has a similar competition every year, but I've never been. :(

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Are you sure? I joined a couple of days before the Vertigo tour even started...I thought you were here since the beginning....or at least a couple of months.

Hell...I don't remember anymore...I have a very short term memory.

I joined late April. :)

VintagePunk said:

Imagine how it was for me!! I joined in Jan., had a different avatar from about two weeks, then had this one ever since!! Still, I loved the affect it had on others. :lmao:

A week or so ago, DG and I "swapped" avatars for about 30 minutes...it was freaky. :lol:

Ohh...yea...I probably wasn't online due to either a case of "I don't want to go online", "I can't go online", Work, or just plain out for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom