Pleba Girls Party: Come together, right now, over me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Sorry Dazz, no more sims - just can't keep it going right now, with everything going on. Been submitting stories, editing the novel, filing for divorce, planning for the trip to England ... :crack:

THAT'S a PLATEFUL, SG! :hug:
<and certainly understandble>

How many short{ish} stories do you have? WHat genre{s} ?

Right at this moment I only have two submissions still out that I am waiting for word on; an Essay on learning about being a Christian from my fathers example which I submitted to 'the Lutheran' magazine and a horror story which I submitted to 'Flesh and Blood' magazine

Sad_Girl said:
Right at this moment I only have two submissions still out that I am waiting for word on; an Essay on learning about being a Christian from my fathers example which I submitted to 'the Lutheran' magazine and a horror story which I submitted to 'Flesh and Blood' magazine

:D GOOD LUCK :D

horror :yikes: :crack: :WHIMPER:

I really hate most horror.

For me I think I've endured ENOUGH real medical Scares with my parent SO MUCH of my life..........

PLUS the Down-sdie of a VERY Active visual/kinestetic/aural & 3D Imagination <think a "REAL" Internal-Holodeck>....coupled with Extra-the-OTHER-SHoe-IS-gonna-drop oft mindset.--means I can see/feel/hear/"be" [internally immersed] in "the middle" of the action of The Horrible Event I've just thot-up/worried about with- in seconds!

It's an "Autopilot" type of mental experience that I've been struggling with for decades - tho the FULL realization of this process didn't truely become understandable to me UNTIL AFTFTER i got really sick. a few yrs latter.

gotta go!

TTFN see you all this weekend!

1.gif

goodnight all :hug:

:lol: You were right :D

My mp3 player sometimes gets obsessions... It's got about 360 songs, I have it set on Random, but it's played Seconds about four times already today... I think I need to rearrange the songs this weekend.

I'm starting to wish I could fit more on it... :reject: I guess it's lucky I tend to get sick of some songs after a while and change them around a lot... :shrug:

Did I see a jobob? :shifty:

*un-edits* I thought we'd be moving ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom