Pleba Girls Party-Come and Arrest Us Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooohhhh yeah........... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

it's so much better when it's bigger.

:reject:

i tried to right click save that as a jpeg and it only lets me save as a bitmap??? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

VintagePunk said:
:lmao: Just looked at the name of Ruff's pic...similar to the name of mine of B from behind.

hahahaha! we are too much alike!

yes, U2Girl, maybe he should take them off...but we saw that once and we were scarred. if he *voluntarily* were photographed perhaps it would be different.

oh no, if i start converting them in paint i will never come out again...i'm sooo bad with technology and esp. that stupid program....:sigh:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:
Bonobackomg.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

bend over Officer Bono.....

ruffian said:

hahahaha! we are too much alike!

yes, U2Girl, maybe he should take them off...but we saw that once and we were scarred. if he *voluntarily* were photographed perhaps it would be different.

oh no, if i start converting them in paint i will never come out again...i'm sooo bad with technology and esp. that stupid program....:sigh:

YOu just open them in paint, then go "save as" and then choose .jpg from the drop-down menu. Time consuming when you have hundreds to do, but pretty easy.

ok, i gotta get ready to have dinner at a friend's house, so I'm off to change clothes and get the dogs dinner. i hate to leave! it's so great to see you all :hug:
vp, that does not sound so bad, but I do have 1000's of them...maybe i'll just do my faves (like that recent one. OMG OMG OMG).

ok, i'm reluctantly outta here. bye girls :wave:

Last edited:
After NYC u2 show.....

I stand in my nyc all-black outfit tank top, black pants with silver & turquoise jewelry at neck & wrisrts & ears weith a silky shiney turquoise sash around my hips.....I whistle and hold up my black-velvet handcuffs {BYO} and :wave:at B..."you can ARREST me NOW!" :D

hi, all! :hug: s

Lib about to close ...have fun!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom