PLEBA girls party-chillin' by the vending machines with our hand sanitizer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: he keeps telling me he sees Bono and the boys walking out from the pub or that he gave them a lift.

he is such a torment :lol:

im sorry to cut this short but im being kicked off the puter i have to go set the table for dinner :hug:

Hey everybody (ok, nobody's here but still )

:love: Wild, omg the pics :cute: how heavy is sadie now?

Drea, hope today went better, otherwise I'd love to join the gang of evil PGP'ers! I do karate, so that might help :wink:

Hi everyone:wave: I am at work now, trying to take my mind off the 4 hour drive to night to St. Louis. My gram's funeral is Saturday afternoon. I wish that someone was here to chat with me a bit:sigh:.
:hmm: I will see if there is any new tour pics or fan fics to check out.:yes: I hope everyone has a good weekend:hug:

Nice title DG:drool:

I think I did excellently. It was the best interview I've ever had. I've never felt that good about an interview before, so I'm keeping positive! :D

The flooding has stopped, thankfully. It was dry for a few days, but the rains have come back again today. Le sigh. :sigh: But that's life in Vancouver for ya. :wink:

Good for you :applaud: What job is this interview for? Same sort of thing you're doing now?

Ahh yes, good ol' soggy Vancouver. You know, I found my pics from my trip to Langley. I should show you sometime :D

I GOT THE JOB!!!!

:lmao: :hyper: Oh my god I'm so excited! I'm grinning like a madman, but I have to keep it under wraps for another few hours until the announcement is made official.

:D

*confetti*

bonoloveshinies.gif

Yayyyy! :hyper: Good for you, girl :applaud: Many congrats!

OMg CONGRATS THORA :hyper::hug::hyper:

Lemme join you in your hyper-ness :D

I finally told my mom about my ideas to go to college in America.... and she wasn't that negative about it at all! just a bit... stunned I think... she never expected it... and yea, she tried suggesting other things...but I didn't like any of those... I'll let it rest for now, I know I'll be having some long discussions with my parents as soon as me da finds out :wink:

Thanks girls! :hug:

Now that I've calmed down a bit, here's the scoop. I'll be working with our Creative Services department. Some of the things I'll be doing are writing, editing, admin assisting, organization, and other work for the designers (website and print) and a whole whack load of other things. They're going to forward me a formal description of the job later today, but I have officially accepted the offer. As if I was gonna turn it down! :wink:

I'm going to be doing my old job still for a few weeks, and slowly making the transition to the new department. I should be full time into the new job within the first week or so of December. They obviously need to find a replacement for me, or to pass on my duties to other people.

So there you have it. I'm so incredibly happy. Wow! What a way to start the weekend! :D

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and thoughts for me. I appreciate it - they definitely did work! :D

Thanks again! :D I'm so giddy! :lol:

Okay, I really gotta go be productive now. I've been slacking off all morning, and really need to get some work done. :lol:

See you girls later! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks girls! :hug:

Now that I've calmed down a bit, here's the scoop. I'll be working with our Creative Services department. Some of the things I'll be doing are writing, editing, admin assisting, organization, and other work for the designers (website and print) and a whole whack load of other things. They're going to forward me a formal description of the job later today, but I have officially accepted the offer. As if I was gonna turn it down! :wink:

I'm going to be doing my old job still for a few weeks, and slowly making the transition to the new department. I should be full time into the new job within the first week or so of December. They obviously need to find a replacement for me, or to pass on my duties to other people.

So there you have it. I'm so incredibly happy. Wow! What a way to start the weekend! :D

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and thoughts for me. I appreciate it - they definitely did work! :D

Congrats to you Thora! I am so proud of you:yes: :hug:

Hello everyone:wave:

Kaf:love:

Hey gg2 :hug: hey Carmel :hug:

I'm just trying to get a chapter done for my fan fic of the moment and relax a little - thought I'd stop by while I finished it up

How are you?

Carmel, you returned to me :love:

GG, SG, BB :hug: I'm just here for a wee bit, but how is everyone today? :)

Back
Top Bottom