PLEBA girls party-chillin' by the vending machines with our hand sanitizer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Ok I will count that since you have the wraps :lol:

Omg no wonder your partner didn't enjoy it with that kind of aim! :yikes: :lol: Well I can't say too much I have taken out my niece a couple of times with my back kick :uhoh:

Ummmmm Drea remind me please to ALWAYS stay on your good side! :yes: That kind of mad Larry scares the hell out of me :reject:

Ouch, your poor niece :yikes:

Mucca said:

Ouch, your poor niece :yikes:

I know I felt sooooo bad! :sad: She has this habit of walking up behind me when Im doing my kicks. Usually I will see her there but sometimes I get so focused that I don't think about Amani being around.

On a happy note she tries to imitate my moves as I workout :cute: Have a little clone in the making :giggle:

BonosBaby12 said:

I bet if he were to throw a drumstick at someone than you would really be on fire with desire! :lol:

1.gif
Ooooh yeah! :combust:

I wouldn't mind having a knock-down all-out brawl/wrestling match with that man :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:

I know I felt sooooo bad! :sad: She has this habit of walking up behind me when Im doing my kicks. Usually I will see her there but sometimes I get so focused that I don't think about Amani being around.

On a happy note she tries to imitate my moves as I workout :cute: Have a little clone in the making :giggle:

You're niece has quite some timing.

Awww that's so cute! :cute:

BonosBaby12 said:

She sure does :giggle:

Im teaching her the ways of U2 also,lol. Whenever she sees pictures of Bono or hears him singing she get's all excited :cute:

Excellent :evil:

I wish I had a younger cousin to share the U2 love with. All the things I could teach him/her about the wonderful world of U2 :drool:

Mucca said:

Excellent :evil:

I wish I had a younger cousin to share the U2 love with. All the things I could teach him/her about the wonderful world of U2 :drool:

My theory is that you can never start them too young lol. She's 2 and is all so eager to learn what she can lol.

Awwwww I will share my niece so you can pass along what you know about the world of U2 :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

My theory is that you can never start them too young lol. She's 2 and is all so eager to learn what she can lol.

Awwwww I will share my niece so you can pass along what you know about the world of U2 :wink:

:cute:

Awwww thanks :hug:
Just imagine when she's old enough to get hooked on blue crack :lol:

Diane!!!! :hug:
It's been ages! How are you??
I :heart: Window in the Sky, it's been on constant repeat on my computer for the last few days :drool:

I hope school is going well, Mucca, and that the weather is not too cold for you. A co-worker's daughter is going to McGill (she's from Long Island, NY) and LOVES it!

I'm alternating between here and Second Life, which is a Sim-like game played live on the Web and is my total absolute addiction!!!

Aghhh I hate my internet. Ever since I plugged in my wireless router it's been acting up and the weird thing is I'm the one that's directly connected to it. My room mates never have problems with their internet :mad:

Diane L said:
I hope school is going well, Mucca, and that the weather is not too cold for you. A co-worker's daughter is going to McGill (she's from Long Island, NY) and LOVES it!

I'm alternating between here and Second Life, which is a Sim-like game played live on the Web and is my total absolute addiction!!!

School is pretty good right now. I started my nursing courses so it's been alot more interesting than compared to last year. And luckily it's actulaly been pretty warm lately although we've gotten snow a few times already.

Internet games :drool:

Back
Top Bottom