PLEBA girls party-chillin' by the vending machines with our hand sanitizer.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

I swear to God last Thurs (the day after she screamed at me) I was still so pissed about the whole thing that I seriously considered quitting (that was the first time I thought about it). I just keep thinking I could live for 8 months on just the employee RRSP (I think in the States it would be called a 401K or something like that) that I have, with what's in there right now (we have the option to have a certain amount of our pay put into it, which I of course took *g*)

I can't say I blame you at all for having felt that way. Hell if I would want someone to scream at me like that! She seriously needs to deal with those issues going on in her head. That's just completely outrageous with carrying on like that!

Yes it is called the a 401K :). My guy has it set up with his work to put so much into it also.

Sorry to hear about the sucky situation at work, Drea. :hug: I'm reading your journal entry right now, and I'm about ready to come and lay the smack down on her, and open a huge can of whoop-ass. I'm good at that! :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Mucca :hug: Im ok thanks how are you?

I'm good thanks :)

Sorry you had such a rough day Drea :( :hug:
I took kick boxing last year, I wouldn't mind having refresher course....if yah know what I'm sayin' :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

You are very welcome :hug: What did you apply for? If I see you in here acting as though you are on a caffiene high than I know it's good news :lol:

This interview was for a position in our Creative Services/Design/Marketing department. There's a lot of restructuring going on at the moment, so they haven't nailed down a specific name for the department just yet. :lol: I'd be doing some writing, admin assistant work, design stuff, and a whole bunch of other things. It's very exciting - I really hope I get it.

I was just so excited in the interview, and it was actually kinda fun. The manager of that department was interviewing me, and she kept on going off on these tangents about U2, because she knows that I'm a huge fan. :lol: I have a feeling that if I get this position, we'll be talking a lot more about the band!

And yes, if I get the position, you can bet your ass that I'll be hyper! :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
Mucca you kickbox? Oh and you are very welcome :)

Well not really.....I just took a course that was offered at school for a semester last year.

It's a great way to vent....I can't say my partner enjoyed it very much though.....:lol:

ThoraSEB said:

This interview was for a position in our Creative Services/Design/Marketing department. There's a lot of restructuring going on at the moment, so they haven't nailed down a specific name for the department just yet. :lol: I'd be doing some writing, admin assistant work, design stuff, and a whole bunch of other things. It's very exciting - I really hope I get it.

I was just so excited in the interview, and it was actually kinda fun. The manager of that department was interviewing me, and she kept on going off on these tangents about U2, because she knows that I'm a huge fan. :lol: I have a feeling that if I get this position, we'll be talking a lot more about the band!

I can see why your interview was so fun! Sounds like it went really well. I hope you get the job Thora! :up: :D

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: wow Im seeing a whole other side to you!

In all honesty it sounds like a pretty damn good position! How many jobs does one find where they can discuss U2 while working? :wink: Really though from your description it seems like it would be interesting work.

Thanks Mucca! :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: wow Im seeing a whole other side to you!

In all honesty it sounds like a pretty damn good position! How many jobs does one find where they can discuss U2 while working? :wink: Really though from your description it seems like it would be interesting work.

:lol: I'm just full of surprises. :wink:

No doubt - to be able to gab about U2 a lot with co-workers will be a total bonus. :D

Mucca said:

Well not really.....I just took a course that was offered at school for a semester last year.

It's a great way to vent....I can't say my partner enjoyed it very much though.....:lol:

Here you got me all excited that there was a fellow kickboxer in the room :grumpy: :wink:

And that's so true about being a great way to vent! I never realized just how much frustration you can get out when exercising. Your partner didn't take to it huh? :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks Mucca! :hug:

:lol: I'm just full of surprises. :wink:

No doubt - to be able to gab about U2 a lot with co-workers will be a total bonus. :D

So I see :lol: Here I thought I was going to be the one to shock others with my many sides,lol.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! U2 fans unite :wink:

Mucca said:
What's in a paralyzer? Sounds pretty intense.

Vodka, rum, Kahlua, milk and coke :) There's a variation that has tequila instead of vodka, but only the bartender at Dragonfly (where the Discotheque Dance Party was last Fri) has ever asked me whether I wanted vodka or tequila :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Here you got me all excited that there was a fellow kickboxer in the room :grumpy: :wink:

And that's so true about being a great way to vent! I never realized just how much frustration you can get out when exercising. Your partner didn't take to it huh? :giggle:

I'm a wannabe kickboxer if that counts. I even have the wraps for sparring (never actually got to use them though) :lol:

No, I don't think the fact that I have terrible aim when it comes to kicks helped with it either. :lol:

Drea said:

Vodka, rum, Kahlua, milk and coke :) There's a variation that has tequila instead of vodka, but only the bartender at Dragonfly (where the Discotheque Dance Party was last Fri) has ever asked me whether I wanted vodka or tequila :wink:

After what you have been through I believe you deserve a few of these :wink: Btw that sounds like a really good drink :drool:

Drea said:

Sounds good :drool:

Mucca said:

I'm a wannabe kickboxer if that counts. I even have the wraps for sparring (never actually got to use them though) :lol:

No, I don't think the fact that I have terrible aim when it comes to kicks helped with it either. :lol:

Ok I will count that since you have the wraps :lol:

Omg no wonder your partner didn't enjoy it with that kind of aim! :yikes: :lol: Well I can't say too much I have taken out my niece a couple of times with my back kick :uhoh:

Ummmmm Drea remind me please to ALWAYS stay on your good side! :yes: That kind of mad Larry scares the hell out of me :reject:

Back
Top Bottom