PLEBA girls party-certain visitors not allowed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Today is my 16 year and 8 month birthday. :happy: :lol:

how weird its my 15 years, 4 months and 18 days birthday! what a coincidence..(it took me ages to work that out then!)

Hi Sarah :hug: and Jem :hug:

I totally blame insanity for being totally immature. :giggle:

Oh Man! :eek: I just saw the new picture of Bono with short hair! I gave Mr. Cat a hair cut this morning and he now has the same hair cut as Bono. :lmao: I can't wait to show him the picture! He is totally gonna think I did it on purpose. Mr. Cat still has a goatee though. :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Not until September. :drool:

Over the summer I have to go in and select courses and stuff, but no classes, no homework, no tests, no boring textbooks.

:combust:

We had to select our courses last month for both fall and winter semester already.....

~BrightestStar~ said:

You got a shihtzu right? :hyper: :love:

One of my pups is one. :heart: They are sooooo cute, and they like to attach themselves to your hip :cute:

I got 2 shih-tzu mixes. :love: One of them is attatched to me. He cries if I leave the room sometimes. :lol:

This is what one of them looks like. This is what Felix looks like, except he's more brown and has black in his face. :love:

Shih%20Tzu%20Puppy%20for%20Sale1.jpg

Jem I'm glad your feeling better. :hug: I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. :heart:

I feel totally guilty that I should be doing something. I'm working on knitting a sweater for my mom for Mother's Day. But its way to much fun being here with all of you.

Its 90 freakin degrees here today so Mr. Cat just got up on the roof to uncover our swamp cooler so we can cool the house off later.

Mucca said:

We had to select our courses last month for both fall and winter semester already.....

Really?

My first session isn't until late May if I remember correctly. I expect things to be messy this year tho, b/c they've changed the system, and capped all the courses..:uhoh:

One of these days I'll have to sit down and figure out what I'mg gonna take :hmm:

WildHoney said:

So we get more BRI time :hyper::drool:

Exactly :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Really?

My first session isn't until late May if I remember correctly. I expect things to be messy this year tho, b/c they've changed the system, and capped all the courses..:uhoh:

One of these days I'll have to sit down and figure out what I'mg gonna take :hmm:

Sounds like you'll be having alot of fun figuring out the new system.

Back
Top Bottom