Pleba girls' party.......celebrating Wild&Brightest Star reaching 15K!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Powerball? Is that an extra one they bring out at the end of the draw? If so, then it sounds a bit like our bonus ball or thunderball! :wink: have you ever won anything?

I once won £72 and i've got 3 numbers&won £10 about 10 times, including last Sat nite! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Powerball? Is that an extra one they bring out at the end of the draw? If so, then it sounds a bit like our bonus ball or thunderball! :wink: have you ever won anything?

I once won £72 and i've got 3 numbers&won £10 about 10 times, including last Sat nite! :wink:

No I think Powerball is like regular lotto...but with more money involved.

:hmm: Nice to see you won something from the lottery. I ususally like those instant lotto tickets.

Oh, you mean the scratchcards? yeah i've bought a few but have only won a few pounds :(

It's got really windy here again&i'll be going out in it in about half an hour :yikes:

OM :silent: G

:combust: :faint:

34ebd7a3.jpg

Hi Snooky :wave: You're never on at the same time as me unfortunately :( but hello for now :)

Awwww :hug: hope your foot's ok! I've done that a few times like standing on a piece of glass or worse a drawing pin :uhoh:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know....it really didn't hurt that much after I cleaned it....but I did have a slight headache and felt a little woozy for the rest of the night.
You may need to go to the Doctor! My brother got blood poisoning like that once.

You're right Snooky! Altho' i don't think i've ever injured my foot too badly

Back
Top Bottom