Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thora

Blue Crack Supplier
... come on! Sing with me!

I noticed our last thread has been moved to the archives, so I thought I'd start a new thread this morning.

There's lots to celebrate, so join in on the party! :dancing:

It's.................

~*~*NEW SPRING*~*~

in the Northern Hemishpere !!!
:drool: :love: :happy: :happy: :dance: :dance: :dance:

hi........ everyone, I'll see you at the Library larter {i hope :wink:}

AND it's a BEUTIFUL DAY here in NYC!!! :drool: :applaud:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey! there were people here!?! :hyper:

Anyone still hanging around?

Maybe me. :shifty:

Okay, I've been working today and checking the thread periodically, thinking how quiet it's been today. It was just now that I realized I was checking the archived thread, and a new one had been started. :reject:

Why such a great day? Anything I should know about? :happy:

VP :hug: Dazz :hug: Targon:hug: Thora:hug:

The weather is lovely, it feels like spring! :dance:

Nothing too particular, VP - just one of those days when it feels good to be alive :)

Did you hear about the American Journalist (Jill Carol) that was held hostage for like three months in Iraq being released today?
It was nice to turn on the TV to some good news for a change

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: Dazz :hug: Targon:hug: Thora:hug:

The weather is lovely, it feels like spring! :dance:

Nothing too particular, VP - just one of those days when it feels good to be alive :)

Did you hear about the American Journalist (Jill Carol) that was held hostage for like three months in Iraq being released today?
It was nice to turn on the TV to some good news for a change

Yes, I agree!!! Hearing that made me feel happy. And it IS very beautiful outside!!

:wave::hug:

Aww :hug: Sorry you gotta go already Dazz :)

And thanks for the compliment - I've been playing around with the sims houses, redesigning them, but I left Sim Dazz's house pretty much the way it was. I like that design, it's definitely unique :wink:

It actually feels like spring :happy:

I've been wearing a mini-skirt and tank top all day and haven't been freezing :lol: :dancing:

yeah, it's about 62 degrees here :drool:, we have the windows open, letting in a little fresh air :happy: and the cats are begging to go outside :lol: Spring fever! :hyper:

Spring/summer type weather is just so wonderful! Yesterday evening as I was driving to the hockey game, I had my windows down and the stereo blaring. It was a little chilly, but very nice!

In Vancouver it won't get very warm for another few months or so, but we do have the occasional warm and sunny day. :)

ThoraSEB said:
VP - your story about Sarah calling the Pope a bitch last night was totally hilarious! :lmao: I loved it!

Poor Pope :hug: We're so mean to him. :uhoh:

:lmao:

Despite our irreverance in this house, I'm thinking that given recent events, he might turn out not to be so bad, after all.

I just hope that if there is a higher power, he/she will know we're just kidding. :reject: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Spring/summer type weather is just so wonderful! Yesterday evening as I was driving to the hockey game, I had my windows down and the stereo blaring. It was a little chilly, but very nice!

In Vancouver it won't get very warm for another few months or so, but we do have the occasional warm and sunny day. :)

Yeah, it's the same way here in Northern Michigan. It's not unusual to have snow flurries well into the month of May, but we do get breaks from it starting around this time of year. A nice day here or there, then it becomes a few days in a row... it's funny how in April 62 degrees can feel so warm but in October it feels SO cold :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Poor Pope :hug: We're so mean to him. :uhoh:

:lmao:

Despite our irreverance in this house, I'm thinking that given recent events, he might turn out not to be so bad, after all.

I just hope that if there is a higher power, he/she will know we're just kidding. :reject: :lol:

I have no doubt that God has a sense of humor :lol: :hug:

Okay, that kid might be beyond redemption. We are just talking about the Pope again, and I asked her if she heard he's going to be visiting Turkey, and that that's a good sign for the whole co-exist message. She asked if he's spreading Bono's message now, if he's going to be doing the "Jesus, Jew, Mohammad, it's true" thing, and then she started singing Father Abraham.

If lightening strikes this house, I hope it only hits her side. :uhoh:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom