Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

My mom Loves Tom Jones......she used to blare that song in the morning :crack:

Wild :hug::heart:
Come with me!! :scream:

*:lmao: I'm sure that would go over well.
Him: Who's that?
Me: Who? :shifty:
Him: The girl beside you?
Me:....:shifty:

:lol:

Boy: Um... do you know you have half a dozen women following you around? They're all wearing U2 T-shirts and holding signs that say something about 'Bri' and "bright stars' or something?

:hug: Have a great day Wild

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol:

Boy: Um... do you know you have half a dozen women following you around? They're all wearing U2 T-shirts and holding signs that say something about 'Bri' and "bright stars' or something?

:laugh:

Me:...who?...oh...oh them!!!...Oh yeah, they're umm...not following me :shifty:
Him: :eyebrow:

I defineatly just looked up the places menu, to be sure I can find something I like :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug:
I just never do this. :crazy: And I'm the obsessive worrier type .....gimme a few years, and I'll be my clone's...well...clone :lol:

These posts are gonna be embarassing come morning, aren't they..:lol:

Compared to the usual 1 a.m. posts? :hmm: No, I don't think so :wink:

But on that note, I'm afraid I have to wish you a good night and a good time tomorrow :hug: be sure to tell us how it went :hyper:

Good night, sweet dreams :hug:

Hi/Bye Weldy - if I wasn't exhausted I'd stay up and chat; don't see you around too much anymore

Sad_Girl said:

Compared to the usual 1 a.m. posts? :hmm No, I don't think so :wink

:hmm:

You're probably right. :laugh:

But on that note, I'm afraid I have to wish you a good night and a good time tomorrow :hug: be sure to tell us how it went :hyper

Good night, sweet dreams :hug:

I gotta go soon too :sigh:
Sweet dreams, :hug::heart:
And omg.....tomorrow :crazy: You will defineatly hear!

Gnight! :love:

Aw, Weldy, you sound so sad :hug:
I wish I could study, but I don't have the books. They cost a fortune. :( Things are really not working out for me at school right now...

Oh, you really don't have to worry about that! The more classes that I can skip out on, with out actually having to skip class, the better. I'm dropping out before next term, I just need a couple more points.
So, how are you?

No classes, which is good. It's raining, which is also good (it snowed last night). The problem is the leaking ceiling in the upstairs bathroom. I haven't told my parents yet, I discovered it an hour ago. They spent a fortune last summer on redoing a whole new roof...

That's nice that you have the time off, Jez! Hopefully fixing the roof won't be too expensive! That's gotta suck.

It was raining for a bit here today too. I normally don't like the rain, but today for some reason the colour of the sky reminded me a lot of Belfast, and that was fun remembering my time there.

Last edited:
Doing good. I had a great time at my hockey game last night, and I'm really looking forward to seeing Rob Thomas in concert tomorrow night! :D

That sounds great! I have only heard about two songs with him since Matchbox 20, but I really liked them. His voice is :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom