Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: I thought about joining in... for as long as it took me to read that Edge's part was on the backing track and it wasn't open for singing :wink: I'll try when they get a song back in a regular - or at least reachable-for-a-very-much-alto - range ;)

too bad i can't grab stuff from other threads *reminds self* don't forget Premium Membership when extra money arrives*

enjoy..{i hope }

sim!jtrb: "hey, dazz wanna see my new toy??!!"
sim!dazz:*yells from downstairs* "ill be right there, sweetheart!"
*sim!dazz emerges through patio doors.*"oh, hey! Lookit that!
Gonna try figure eights at some point?! "
sim!jtB: "Yer on it! I can beat Edge at his own game!"
sim!dazz secretly giggles knowing Edge even tweeks his radio-powered cars- but encourages him anyway* "you give 'em what he's got, hon!"
sim!dazz: "I'm gonna go into town for a bit, I'l be back soon". *kisses sim!jtb light on the back of his neck* "have fun!"
-------------------------------
about hour half later....it's near sundown.

*sim!dazz reappears on patio* *sim!jtb is still playing with the remote car* "How's it goiong ?!"
sim!jtB: "I'm up to figure Two's now!"
sim!dazz: Ah.....starting like a skater practices......good idea!"
*sim!dazz then starts to rubs the back of sim!jtB's shoulders* "I bought some toys to play with too."
sim!jtb: "a racer remote!?!" :hyper:
sim!dazz "well, I brought a remote "landspeeder" you know like from Star Wars. AND I also bought some other toys......& goodies..........*starts to nuzzle his neck*.
simjtb: "whoa...oh, love! Just what other toys are we talking here?! *He hums a bit low in the throat*
sim!dazz *eases her hands around his chest* "I suggest we order out tonight....so we can save our engeries for other pursuits. whadda you say, love..."
sim!jtB half turns to give her a kiss...but not before turning off the remote car!{no driving off the roof for sim!jtb!}* "Hhmmm.......mmm....... such a sassy, smart partner I have!"
sim!dazz: "hmmm....you're a keeper, too, love!"

evening dinner beckons........and then........the night.............

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
This guy that I met at a chem lab.

And I said yes

:ohmy:

But now I'm doomed to look horrid tomorrow :scream:

and...and...what if we sit in akward silence?

:help:

:hug: Honey you're going to be fine! You'll have a great time; just be yourself, and there's no way he could not fall in love with you :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom