Pleba Girls Party - Celebrate good times...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Drea! :hug:

So, what sorta trouble have you girls been getting yourself into today?

Cause you know, it's spring time, and in the spring a most dangerous thing happens......
it's the time of the season, for.....

gettin twitterpatted! :cute:

Alas, the only men who could make me twitterpatted are either taken or live too far away... (stupid border :sigh: )

FriendOwlBambiThumperFlower_small.gif

cinema-bambi04.jpg

:cute:

Eless!! :hug: :heart:
It's been awhile hun! How is everything going for you?

I'm back for a while...........

I wanted to add another thing about the rehab situation.

they {my counslor/program directr/clinical supervisor...then ALSO said........"we think you wouldn't want to be a waitress or *someother "lowlevel" and REAL anxiety/or ultra-boredom inducing job for me.*
Hhmm maybe the doing "piecework" comment. UGH BLEECH I can bnot maintain a fast repetitive pacer over hours & hours.I'm a good "sprinter" on those type of things not a longdistance runner.

and I'm like....{in my head} .what?!? WHAT!?!?.....where did all THIA sudeenly come from:madspit:

and then from the clinic dir there was her comment "....sure my artist frinds would like to make theor living from fine art/ iluustraion" etc.

I'm like :shocked:

Hey!!??!! since when do I *suddenly* "have to" go back to work!!?!!
Thank goodness they didn't start up with {as a peer couselor who is a FT staff person..who I sometimes thinks < sprry IF this term offends anyone* ...says things like a "supercrip" would say......or MAYBE just a certain type of Republican............"the Dignity of Work" patter..........did several weeks back}

I don't even know just WHAT I can tolerate.
I think I can work my way up in illustration & fine art..... with some more practice/and self-confidence and working out a color style that's relatively easy to do....
My Art teacher has one idea style-wise, but I've started to think about another one....that might produce faster results.....

>>>>>wait til I finish this please<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<but dudn;'t want to be bounced out by Inf comp

I also had been several years back in the work evaluation 15-day thing that the Fed Govt sponsered getting back to work via revamp or learn new skills money for education............

and I was def highlighted for my compter & hand drawn art.

and the profesionals who were counseling people SAID we should try for jobs that don't Consistantly stress us out...
well i think the genral joy of art-making etc would over tak...e the anxiety i might have from time top time......I if I can get my bearing better I'm {in a momemt of self-confidence *grabs it* } good enough to turn stuff out with some months 8- 18 mons with more of the above {practice/ style etc}

I could be sending stuff out maybe by end of summer even............depending

I only gave the Originsal 18 months parameter which tho i didn't get time to explain I UNCONCIOUOSLY figured in buffer time b/c o of Family Medical crisis, the new APt looking, AND the NASTINESS of My roomie WHO DRAINS a fair portion of my homelife energy including art-making.

________

I FINALLY realized one reason I often stay up after 12:30 AM - 2:00AM is that's often the ONLY time tye cranky roomie is NOT in the living room....so I can have PEACE & QUIET! :scream: *kicks cranky roomie*:madspit:

All that interfers with me trying to reset MY sleep cycle earlier after "breaking" it throu oct/nov /dec from the fabulous fun we had in NYC & on the net!
that IS my responsibilty-- but the other actions only came concious in the past several weeks!

I have figured that one out....altho the cranky one went out TWO DAYS IN A ROW :hyper: !! SO maybe she'll be out more now! tho last 2 years she wasn't that much even in spring/summer.

me & other nice new roomie were thrilled!

I found a collapseable :thingie" a "stand"it can be a lightstand or hold some other thing {in tandum with other light stands-- clip a white thick papers to throw white light into ta photoshoot...

this I am goingto get a light.with refeloector & Gripere to put omn in my room.where I have a portible drawing table....... FINALLY I can start working their at night and even afternoonj....my room dosen't get much light...

In fact I had started doing it beofre the over-head lights went out....... Super was away alot so couldn't get himto put them up.......

so that's what i'm also struggling with........

Last edited:
I'm 'bout to move in with my Quasi-Husband Homosexual Male Life Partner. That should be fun.

I've always wanted to be married, I just didn't know I would get to be the one that wears the pants in the family. :|

Actually it's funny, I'm very girly, and Greg is not flamboyant at all. Still I think between his subscription of the Advocate and my movie musicals we'll be the Gayest thing since Gay went to Gaytown.

Where have all my fellow straight people gone???? :crazy:

:wink:

Elessarian said:
I'm 'bout to move in with my Quasi-Husband Homosexual Male Life Partner. That should be fun.

I've always wanted to be married, I just didn't know I would get to be the one that wears the pants in the family. :|

All the benefits of living with your best girlfriend but without having to worry about them stealing your man! He gets these guys, you get the others, easily defined lines. And you can talk about them all you want :) :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Are you sure about that? ....you never know :ohmy:

well there are always those who fall into that grey area... but you don't really want to get too involved with them until they've worked their issues out :wink:

Elessarian said:
Actually it's funny, I'm very girly, and Greg is not flamboyant at all. Still I think between his subscription of the Advocate and my movie musicals we'll be the Gayest thing since Gay went to Gaytown.

Where have all my fellow straight people gone???? :crazy:

:wink:

I here :D

I had to open up a new window because while i was correcting
typos on my long post and adding just a bit IT FROZE :grumpy:

so i just got in again,,

btw will you explain you how you "self identify yourself" eless....only b/c i never totally saw/got your explaination way earlier last year and so I can get it right :D :hug:

:bump:
have this all corrected for reading ......

dazzledbylight said:
I'm back for a while...........

I wanted to add another thing about the rehab situation.

they {my counslor/program directr/clinical supervisor...then ALSO said........"we think you wouldn't want to be a waitress or *someother "lowlevel" and REAL anxiety/or ultra-boredom inducing job for me.*
Hhmm maybe the doing "piecework" comment. UGH BLEECH I can bnot maintain a fast repetitive pacer over hours & hours.I'm a good "sprinter" on those type of things not a longdistance runner.

and I'm like....{in my head} .what?!? WHAT!?!?.....where did all THIA sudeenly come from:madspit:

and then from the clinic dir there was her comment "....sure my artist frinds would like to make theor living from fine art/ iluustraion" etc.

I'm like :shocked:

Hey!!??!! since when do I *suddenly* "have to" go back to work!!?!!
Thank goodness they didn't start up with {as a peer couselor who is a FT staff person..who I sometimes thinks < sprry IF this term offends anyone* ...says things like a "supercrip" would say......or MAYBE just a certain type of Republican............"the Dignity of Work" patter..........did several weeks back}

I don't even know just WHAT I can tolerate.
I think I can work my way up in illustration & fine art..... with some more practice/and self-confidence and working out a color style that's relatively easy to do....
My Art teacher has one idea style-wise, but I've started to think about another one....that might produce faster results.....

>>>>>wait til I finish this please<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<but dudn;'t want to be bounced out by Inf comp

I also had been several years back in the work evaluation 15-day thing that the Fed Govt sponsered getting back to work via revamp or learn new skills money for education............

and I was def highlighted for my compter & hand drawn art.

and the profesionals who were counseling people SAID we should try for jobs that don't Consistantly stress us out...
well i think the genral joy of art-making etc would over tak...e the anxiety i might have from time top time......I if I can get my bearing better I'm {in a momemt of self-confidence *grabs it* } good enough to turn stuff out with some months 8- 18 mons with more of the above {practice/ style etc}

I could be sending stuff out maybe by end of summer even............depending

I only gave the Originsal 18 months parameter which tho i didn't get time to explain I UNCONCIOUOSLY figured in buffer time b/c o of Family Medical crisis, the new APt looking, AND the NASTINESS of My roomie WHO DRAINS a fair portion of my homelife energy including art-making.

I FINALLY realized one reason I often stay up after 12:30 AM - 2:00AM is that's often the ONLY time tye cranky roomie is NOT in the living room....so I can have PEACE & QUIET! :scream: *kicks cranky roomie*:madspit:

All that interfers with me trying to reset MY sleep cycle earlier after "breaking" it throu oct/nov /dec from the fabulous fun we had in NYC & on the net!
that IS my responsibilty-- but the other actions only came concious in the past several weeks!

I have figured that one out....altho the cranky one went out TWO DAYS IN A ROW :hyper: !! SO maybe she'll be out more now! tho last 2 years she wasn't that much even in spring/summer.

me & other nice new roomie were thrilled!

I found a collapseable :thingie" a "stand"it can be a lightstand or hold some other thing {in tandum with other light stands-- clip a white thick papers to throw white light into ta photoshoot...

this I am goingto get a light.with refeloector & Gripere to put omn in my room.where I have a portible drawing table....... FINALLY I can start working their at night and even afternoonj....my room dosen't get much light...

In fact I had started doing it beofre the over-head lights went out....... Super was away alot so couldn't get himto put them up.......

so that's what i'm also struggling with........

dazzledbylight said:

btw will you explain you how you "self identify yourself" eless....only b/c i never totally saw/got your explaination way earlier last year and so I can get it right :D :hug:

How I identify myself? :eyebrow: As in orientation or whatever? As in sexual preference and what not?

Elessarian said:

How I identify myself? :eyebrow: As in orientation or whatever? As in sexual preference and what not?

sorry :uhoh: I hear the term self-identify down here in NYC....often (not always, usually) refering to gender identity &/or sexual preference. Have had some recent TG aquaitences & friends "vs" my "older"{known thwem}gay/staight & bissexual ones.

:wave:

Coming in to say hi and goodnight! :sigh: I've been so busy today. :crazy:

And now I've been listening to Wicked Game over and over. People say it's such a "sexy" song, but it's actually sad! :lol: "I never dreamed I'd love somebody like you, I never dreamed I'd lose somebody like you." That's sad!! :laugh: :sad:

dazzledbylight said:

sorry :uhoh: I hear the term self-identify down here in NYC....often (not always, usually) refering to gender identity &/or sexual preference. Have had some recent TG aquaitences & friends "vs" my "older"{known thwem}gay/staight & bissexual ones.

No worries :wink:

I'm a big ol' fashioned plain-jane run-of-the-mill white bread men-loving heterosexual. I loves the men.

*sprawls out on leopard-skin couch...is fanned by well-toned men in tuxedos*

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz :hug: I'm sorry about the trouble with your living situation, but there are some positive things going on there, too from the sound of it :)

:( the art is more of a struggle... these days, more oftem than npt .......but maybe things will start to 'click' better.I'm NOT giving up! :no:

NEW SPRING & MY FRIENDS { you all, too} {and sis & Mom} there's my Positives ! ANd my Good Physcial health and lovely apt/location ! :bow: Can u spell V-e-r-y G-r-a-t-f-u-l! for these!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom