PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I'll have time to make your Sim tomorrow; and I always play with that particular house on Saturdays. That doesn't mean I won't open it up if I have some extra play time, before that, or that you won't show up at someone elses house as a visitor, but Saturday is guaranteed

Ooohhh... How make sense of you. *nods* *sneaks away and glomps the nearest beanieless Edge* Not that you have to mind me or anything. *nods*

*snaps a rubber band at Drea*

CeeCee said:

Ooohhh... How make sense of you. *nods* *sneaks away and glomps the nearest beanieless Edge* Not that you have to mind me or anything. *nods*

*snaps a rubber band at Drea*

Let's see :hmm:

Holy Shit! I think all the sim edges are taken! I didn't realize that until just now!

:scratch: I guess it's time to make a babyface Edgie sim :wink:

Pop Adam is still free and there isn't ONE Larry who's been snatched up :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Let's see :hmm:

Holy Shit! I think all the sim edges are taken! I didn't realize that until just now!

:scratch: I guess it's time to make a babyface Edgie sim :wink:

Pop Adam is still free and there isn't ONE Larry who's been snatched up :sad:

WHAT?! Not one single Larry has been snapped up?! I must change this! *goes off to comfort Poor Larry. Any larry, isn't picky*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Good poing :lol:
I hear B has a good poing.......

Not that I would know.
Ask E instead.

=

yes....:flirt: would you like a good poing:lmao:

cause I'd give it to oo ya:drool:

Oh bri.....you are going to bag yourself The Fly:drool: :drool: I should be grumpy.....:grumpy: all my characther wants to do is pillow fight with mucca:huh:

now Im' grympy:madspit:

VintagePunk said:

Poor SimLarrys. :sad: :sad:

In light of a couple of fan fics floating around out there, he could come and visit Bono and I. :sexywink:

:lmao:

Who has Pop Edge??

Well... Ok, so ONE Larry is SORT of involved Hee hee .... though not in a traditional relationship :wink:

Bri.....................I am sad and cloneless....Vp isn't looking............why dont youv come to mly place for a while....:drool: and we cane drown oru sorrows:drool:

Dismantled said:

yes....:flirt would you like a good poing:lmao

cause I'd give it to oo ya:drool

Oh bri.....you are going to bag yourself The Fly:drool: :drool I should be grumpy.....:grumpy all my characther wants to do is pillow fight with mucca:huh

now Im' grympy:madspit:

:combust:
Your poings are the bestest.......:drool:
Give me a good one...:flirt:

:lol:

Fly :combust:
My one remaing hope
....if I don't get him,
I'm screwed
(or not actually. :sigh: )

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:combust:
Your poings are the bestest.......:drool:
Give me a good one...:flirt:

Fly :
My one remaing hope
....if I don't get him,
I'm screwed
(or not actually.

'

no...if you don't get him you will not be screwed...well..not by him:flirt: :drool:

I thought for sure my ESP:huh: or whaterver got throught my puter to popo Bono and my Sim would end up wiht him...but NO:madspit: SUSAN swoopped in all sexy like and stole his attention:madspit: My only hope is Elevaton Boman:drool:

POING!!!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom