PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

ah...unplug the phone...mess with his head for a change...let him know how it feels:up: make him worry all night about what you might be doing:up:

Ooohhh! Better yet, if you have voicemail or an answering machine, change it. Leave a message on the end saying some other guys name. Like 'If this is Jake, I'm on my way, Baby.' or something. Then sit here with us all night until we pass out from exhaustion!

Russty Cat said:
I swear if Mr. Cat doesn't get home soon I'm going to kill someone! This having the kids with me 24/7 for weeks on end, is not working for me anymore! I'm not even making dinner, cuz right now I don't fucking feel like it.

I know he is going to be pissed, but when he gets home I'm riding my motorcycle. I haven't rode it in weeks, cuz he is never around to watch the kids. <head desk>

you ride a bike too:hug: !!! YAY!!!

ugh....making dinner...dont':madspit:

Dismantled said:

Hey I dont' think we've met...I'm Dis:wink: nice to meet ya:wink:

I am the innocent one here:angel: these pervs are always trying to corrupt me.

Innocent one my arse! :lmao: Don't believe her Cindy, NO ONE in here is innocent.. and if they were, they aren't after very long! :laugh:

Drea said:

Innocent one my arse! :lmao: Don't believe her Cindy, NO ONE in here is innocent.. and if they were, they aren't after very long! :laugh:

DREA! why are you lying to cindy! I am as innocent as the driven snow...see cindy..this is what they do to me:(

:wink:

Dismantled said:

Hey I dont' think we've met...I'm Dis:wink: nice to meet ya:wink:

I am the innocent one here:angel: these pervs are always trying to corrupt me.

hi there, Dis! I'm Cindy. Creator of the U2 resteraunt and proud owner (sorta, I think they own me) of a Bono, Edge and Larry RPG trio. :) Pleasure to meet ya!

Dismantled said:

oh yes..crazy family crap...I know that all to well:madspit:

So VP...how are ya?:wink:

Crampy still. Overwhelmed with the sheer volume of stuff I have to get done this week, and knowing it'll be impossible. Kinda sad that I probably won't be able to go to Live 8 on Sat., even though I got tix.

But other than that, I'm dandy. :lmao:

How about you? :drool:

CeeCee said:

hi there, Dis! I'm Cindy. Creator of the U2 resteraunt and proud owner (sorta, I think they own me) of a Bono, Edge and Larry RPG trio. :) Pleasure to meet ya!

OH!! YOUR CINDY!! OH you finally joined I see:wink:

Great to have ya here:hug: oh...then you probably don't buy all that innocent crap if you were lurking earlier:shifty:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

you ride a bike too:hug: !!! YAY!!!

ugh....making dinner...dont':madspit:

Well technically I ride it, even though I'm doing it illegally at the moment. Mr. Cat bought it for me a few months back, but he is never around for me to get enough experience on it so I can go get my license.

So I ride up and down our "street", which is really a private country road that goes for 5 or 6 miles. So far I haven't been caught by the cops yet. But the don't usually come out our road unless they are called for something.

Dinner is so not happening around here tonight. :madspit: :wink:

Well I better go I need to track his arse down and see why he hasn't shown up yet and what the deal is. Knowing him he is probably working late. :mad: See ya later :wave: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Crampy still. Overwhelmed with the sheer volume of stuff I have to get done this week, and knowing it'll be impossible. Kinda sad that I probably won't be able to go to Live 8 on Sat., even though I got tix.

But other than that, I'm dandy. :lmao:

How about you? :drool:

VP:drool: I spent all day on my knees:drool:

I was nailing our new floor down:| now my back is so sore I can hardly move..but this beer is heloping me:drool:

sorry about the cramps...fucking cramps:madspit:

Russty Cat said:

Well technically I ride it, even though I'm doing it illegally at the moment. Mr. Cat bought it for me a few months back, but he is never around for me to get enough experience on it so I can go get my license.

So I ride up and down our "street", which is really a private country road that goes for 5 or 6 miles. So far I haven't been caught by the cops yet. But the don't usually come out our road unless they are called for something.

Dinner is so not happening around here tonight. :madspit: :wink:

Well I better go I need to track his arse down and see why he hasn't shown up yet and what the deal is. Knowing him he is probably working late. :mad: See ya later :wave: :hug:

he he he...yeah my riding is like yours...up and down the street...parking lots...:lmao: my problem is I am scared. I got my licence with no problem but now I treat my bike like its the plauge or soemthing

*must get more beer:drool:

WildHoney said:
Right girls. I'm going to try & get some sleep.

I'll try & get a message to you about gig via Susan or Jemma

I'll see you all Thursday:hug:

Goodnight Wild! Have fun at Cardiff you lukcy:madspit: person :madspit: :madspit:

and congrats on the little one:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
*squeal*
:hyper: !!!!Congrats Wild!!!! :hyper:

Have fun at the Show...grab B for me! :wink:
:hug: :heart:

BRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its FRIGGING BRI!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

VintagePunk said:

You really shouldn't be working that hard in this heat, missy. :shame:

I know:huh: I almost passed out like 3 times today:huh: :huh:

But I do have one hellll of a sexy farmer tan:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom