PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea :hug: That is truly something to be proud of. Honestly, I just didn't have the self control when I was 17 to wait. and once it's started, it snowballs... kindof a you can't put the cat back in the bag sort of thing

And it saves you so much grief :yes:

Drea said:
My reasons for waiting (just so you have the other side too *snerk* and yes, I'm 34 and still a virgin...)

1)Don't want to be a notch in someone's bedpost (that's not saying I haven't seriously considered having sex a couple times, I'd be lying if I did)

2)Marriage to me is the sure commitment I'd want first - and yes I know the 50%-of-all-marriages-fail statistic, but hell, if my parents can stay together for 35 years and counting (their most recent anniversary - two weeks ago - was #35), I have a chance of making something last, should it actually happen ;)

3)This one might sound odd, and I can't really explain it... but I want sex but I don't... I mean, I know the reality of what a first time is likely to be like, and though I might have romantic notions it's not completely a rose coloured glasses kind of thing. Yes, I'd like the silk sheets and the candles and a slow seduction, but... :shrug: I'm probably not making any sense, you can just ignore this point :|

no Drea you make perfect sense:up: andn I think for once tonight I am starting too:laugh: I totally get what you mean with $3....you can imagine your first time in like 344 different senarios...and if thats what you want make it happen..when and if that right time comes...there is no reason why you cannot. I forgot some of my senarios...but i got a too small couch at his parents house...but the light form the movie...(night at the roxbury) was very romatic:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ +

I'm young, idealistic, and a romantic, who's never really had a boyfriend.
Don't ruin my fantasies!! :mad:

:wink:

I'll make em all come ture on the takble bri:drool: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:eyebrow:
Any particulat reason you felt the urge to redecorate? hmm? *taps foot*

I'd never let a man get between friends.:hug:

Of course, we all know Bono's a sexgod.........so........:angry:

:wink: :lol:

Wha? No...I just...you know...there's a great big critter in there and I don't want him getting out. Plus who needs closet space anyway, right? Pfft. I say a place for everything and everything all over the place!

What banging? I didn't hear any banging. (*turns around* Shhhh!)

:hmm:

....although....it's a pretty big closet...and dark in there. I mean, I can't promise any takbles at the moment but there might be an ironing board in there. :flirt:

I think the first time can be good, especially if you've taken the time to think about it and are really truly in love and feel safe and comfortable with each other.

of course, what do I know? My first time my boyfriends mother was in the next room, so he covered my mouth at one point (yeah, decidedly unpleasant) and there was a model of a human skull sitting on the floor beside the bed (which he claimed was a REAL skull that his brother had liberated from the medical program he was in at Uof Chicago.

Ahh... memories :rolleyes:

My first time was great. :) But we were in looooove, i was really comfortable with him, and trusted him completely.

It was actually Sarah's dad.

We were together for 6 years before we got married, and during that time we had a few break-ups, where I was with other people and so was he...and there have been others since, obviously...and I think it's fairly clear that he didn't turn out the be THE right person... :lol: But as far as him being my first, I can't complain. Good memories. :)

Elessarian said:

Wha? No...I just...you know...there's a great big critter in there and I don't want him getting out. Plus who needs closet space anyway, right? Pfft. I say a place for everything and everything all over the place!

What banging? I didn't hear any banging. (*turns around* Shhhh!)

:hmm:

....although....it's a pretty big closet...and dark in there. I mean, I can't promise any takbles at the moment but there might be an ironing board in there. :flirt:

I don't mind a good banging :sexywink:

And are you making a proposition? :flirt:....Is there room for three? :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
I think the first time can be good, especially if you've taken the time to think about it and are really truly in love and feel safe and comfortable with each other.

of course, what do I know? My first time my boyfriends mother was in the next room, so he covered my mouth at one point (yeah, decidedly unpleasant) and there was a model of a human skull sitting on the floor beside the bed (which he claimed was a REAL skull that his brother had liberated from the medical program he was in at Uof Chicago.

I'm sorry but that made me laugh:lmao:

the skull thing *wipes tears:lmao:

My first time...I remember say "wait your a virgin too?" "No shit" I'm a real smooth operator....:rolleyes: and and I did say "ouch":lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Have you read 'Dude where's my Country'?......I like the God chapter. :giggle:

(and I was gonna pick up that Franken book...but never did..I dunno why :huh: )

Yup, I've read all of MM's and all of Franken's. You have to read Franken's...the firs of his I read, Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot, I laughed so hard I cried. Funny, funny stuff.

Fly, I remember my first time. I was young and silly and he worked at this big resort during the summers. We were awkward at first but soon I fell in love with his independence and daring moves...

...No, wait...that was Dirty Dancing. Nevermind. :|

VintagePunk said:
My first time was great. :) But we were in looooove, i was really comfortable with him, and trusted him completely.

It was actually Sarah's dad.

We were together for 6 years before we got married, and during that time we had a few break-ups, where I was with other people and so was he...and there have been others since, obviously...and I think it's fairly clear that he didn't turn out the be THE right person... :lol: But as far as him being my first, I can't complain. Good memories. :)

Awww :hug: :)

Sad_Girl said:

That's so hot :combust:

So with the skull...
...your first time was a really kinky thressome?

Sorry...me bad.:reject:
:lmao: :hug:

Elessarian said:
Fly, I remember my first time. I was young and silly and he worked at this big resort during the summers. We were awkward at first but soon I fell in love with his independence and daring moves...

...No, wait...that was Dirty Dancing. Nevermind. :|

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! *tears...gasping*

"no one puts Baby in a corner!"

:lmao: :lmao:

I have that movie memorized. :reject:

Dismantled said:

I'm sorry but that made me laugh:lmao:

the skull thing *wipes tears:lmao:

My first time...I remember say "wait your a virgin too?" "No shit" I'm a real smooth operator....:rolleyes: and and I did say "ouch":lmao:

:shrug: He is definitely my biggest regret. it was only once, and then I met the man who would become my husband.
Pursued him for a month, then slept with him on the first date :reject:

To be fair, I was convinced the first time he kissed me (2 days before the official first date) that we were going to be together forever. I felt my life flash before my eyes

I think BF was turned on by the sex in the movie Night at the Roxbury:lmao: I recall doing it during that scene....how romantic:love: :love:

No, seriously, I was actually the more experienced one. Maybe a little too experienced. :yikes: Ya see, he was a little stoic, not too friendly, but handsome. Liked business and the opera. He bought me this fabulous necklace one time...

...dammit!! That wasn't me either!!

Sad_Girl said:

:shrug: He is definitely my biggest regret. it was only once, and then I met the man who would become my husband.
Pursued him for a month, then slept with him on the first date :reject:

To be fair, I was convinced the first time he kissed me (2 days before the official first date) that we were going to be together forever. I felt my life flash before my eyes

SG there is nothing wrong with that:hug: no way....when you know its right go for it I say:up: thats soo cool what you said about the kiss thing *shivers

Elessarian said:
No, seriously, I was actually the more experienced one. Maybe a little too experienced. :yikes: Ya see, he was a little stoic, not too friendly, but handsome. Liked business and the opera. He bought me this fabulous necklace one time...

:lmao:

Elessarian said:

you are friggin goign to kill me:lmao: :lmao: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom