Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DISSYYYYYY :hug:

ack now I'm too late to edit my old post with the pics :lol: I had dinner with me da and a friend, so I couldn't go to the pc anymore

:sexywink: glad you liked it Wild... you'll see my britney photoshop soon.... muahuahua :evil:

Last edited:
:shifty: I am evil tonight

:lmao: I so wish that the dude from work would email me the goddamn video! He said he'd upload it yesterday afternoon! well, he still hasn't done that! Can't he understand how badly I want it???

:shh: the photoshop is done....

Last edited:
lol most people didn't... but I stumbled across a thread and I think it was SG yesterday who commented on it.... and now it freaks me out!

Wild :hug: I miss you guys too, so much!

The placement is going ok, the kids aren't actually that huge monsters anymore. Just small, tiny monsters. :wink: I have a bit of a problem understanding that they are really behaving the way they do, but sometimes they really surprise me with how great they are.

But I'm really tired and I wish this whole thing were over soon. Only six weeks to the summer vacation!

I know, isn't it great? :hyper:
But from what I've heard, our university let us out earlier than a lot of other schools, which is also great. It means I have a whole week alone before everyone else here at home start their summer hols.

Wild, I've had some amazing classes on my own since then, and I think it's part of me getting to know the kids better too.

Drea! :hug: Are you going to share that pizza with the whole class? :eyebrow: :wink:

I also wanna go to Ireland! Now! Ok, I guess I could wait a couple of weeks, but then I wanna go! :yes: Me and Ireland are like Bono and shineys :drool:

Back
Top Bottom