Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm alright, Wild, thanks. Been having a lot of unusual aches and pains that I can't seem to get rid of though :sigh: I've got an appointment to see my dr on monday though, so no worries :wink:

also, I'm planning on seeing Spiderman 3 this weekend with my nephew :happy:

How are you tonight?

Sad_Girl said:
I'm alright, Wild, thanks. Been having a lot of unusual aches and pains that I can't seem to get rid of though :sigh: I've got an appointment to see my dr on monday though, so no worries :wink:

also, I'm planning on seeing Spiderman 3 this weekend with my nephew :happy:

How are you tonight?

I'm all :hyper:

I got home to a message from my sister & Jamie, He can say Theresa :love: :heart:, so i phoned her up and he said it to me down the phone although sometimes it comes out Eesa :cute: , and he's got the cutest way of saying mummy, it just melts my heart when i hear him say it.

He's favourite word at the moment is NO :lol:

He'd definitely fit in around here :lol:

It's not hard to get him joking/laughing usually. I love his laugh :love:

He can make any innocent statement seem dirty, too :wink: :laugh: that's a must have quality in a pleban or honorary Pleban

WildHoney said:

I'm all :hyper :

I got home to a message from my sister & Jamie, He can say Theresa :love: :heart:, so i phoned her up and he said it to me down the phone although sometimes it comes out Eesa :cute: , and he's got the cutest way of saying mummy, it just melts my heart when i hear him say it.

He's favourite word at the moment is NO :lol:

Awww :cute: so sweet! :heart:

and it's funny how kids seem to learn the word 'No' so quickly and use it so easily - it's almost as if they hear it a lot :hmm: :shifty: :lol:

That's cute :cute: Jeffy was always doing the ''uh-huh" or "uh-uh" thing so you'd have to ask twice so you could see if he was shaking his head or nodding to tell what his annswer was. He used to get irritated and reply 'I said uh-HUH!" :p

I was walking with my youngest nephew DJ the other day and he heard a siren out on the highway and said something about a fire truck. So I told him that I used to be a firefighter, drove a fire truck, etc... thinking I would impress him (he's not quite 3 years old yet, he should be easy to impress, right?) and he proceeded to tell me that he has his very own fire truck :lol: It's a toy, obviously, but he was telling me all about it, and there was one point when he was trying to describe it that I could NOT understand what he was saying - it took four attempts before I realized it was a YELLOW fire truck :lol: (it sounded more like Laylo)

:lol:

Nephews :love: , they keep their auntie's busy :)

Apparently he's also leant the word "bitch" , although that's only because my BIL's been talking about his girl dogs when he recieves calls about the expected puppies

Good help us when any little Wild's / SG's come along:huh:

WildHoney said:

Nephews :love : they keep their auntie's busy : )

:yes: :love:

WildHoney said:

Apparently he's also leant the word "bitch" , although that's only because my BIL's been talking about his girl dogs when he recieves calls about the expected puppies

:yikes: that could make for an awkward situation :uhoh: :lol:

WildHoney said:

Good help us when any little Wild's / SG's come along: huh:

Baby_2.gif
: FOAD

Gav: ummmm... I thought his first word would be daddy :huh:

Baby_in_diaper.gif

Do I really have to caption this one? :giggle:

that's the biggest difference I've found in having a niece compared to nephews - the boys are always fascinated by what's in their pants where the girls don't seem to care either way - through childhood, at least

Last edited:
:lol:!

SG: points to Gav: Who's this?

Baby: Daddy

baby see's U2 on TV:
d1.jpg
Daddy!

d12.jpg
Daddy!

SG: :uhoh: maybe he just thinks all men are called daddy? :shifty:

01bonber22pq3.jpg

Baby: Bono!

SG: :whistle:

:wave:

I suppose I should be glad to only have to catch up on five pages for being gone over 24 hrs :lol: Not that I'm going to be here all that long - I have another dental apt in the morning with Megan. by this time tomorrow the entire upper section of my mouth will have been cleaned (and hopefully unfrozen :lol: I had the first half frozen at about 1:45 and the freezing's only half out so far :huh: )

Drea said:
:wave:

I suppose I should be glad to only have to catch up on five pages for being gone over 24 hrs :lol: Not that I'm going to be here all that long - I have another dental apt in the morning with Megan. by this time tomorrow the entire upper section of my mouth will have been cleaned (and hopefully unfrozen :lol: I had the first half frozen at about 1:45 and the freezing's only half out so far :huh: )

:yikes: that sounds like.... fun? :uhoh:

:lol: :hug: at least it's half done! Otherwise how are you? Welcome back! it's nice to have you back where you belong... :whistle: *now has theme to Welcome back Kotter firmly stuck in brain :banghead:

WildHoney said:
^ only 22 days until POTC 3 :drool: :drool:

Such a shame we're off then :shifty: wonder when the premiere is :shifty:

that would be so cool :drool:

:shifty: you guys could distract security by swarming Johnny and I'll just grab a little one-on-one time with Orlando :shifty:

I saw a huge promo billboard for Pirates 3 on the way back from the dental office on the QEW *g* Orlando's shirt, however, was nowhere near that open :drool:

WildHoney said:

I'm so gonna teach baby Wild to say Daddy when shown a Bono photo :evil : : lmao:, that'll get people talking especially as it'll probably have blond curly hair & blue eyes :giggle :

I know you will :wink:

I can see it now, in the meet and greet

:bono: hullo!
Wild: Who's that? You know him?
baby Wild: Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
:bono: :ohmy::shifty: :scratch:
:adam,larry,edge: :ohmy:

The dentist that Megan works for is really nice :) It's funny, all the time I was there I was getting "Oh, you're Megan's sister!" from her coworkers :lol: They're going to be seeing a lot of me over the next few days - I have appointments today, tomorrow (there was a cancellation so Meg squeezed me in) and Monday, and the last one on the 14th :wink:

Back
Top Bottom