Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay back :) I'm staying over at her place tomorrow night because she's getting me into her dental office on Thursday :uhoh: At least this is just a preliminary exam :wink:

Bri - Dis did :) (Even if it took 31 hours of labour for Wilder to make his appearance :wink: )

And my grandma got through her knee surgery yesterday just fine too :)

I'm doing okay - I've started looking for my old resume, but there's still a bunch of places for me to look (because there's a bunch of boxes still in my bedroom :lol: )

Ok, so my long distance company has been lulling me into a sense of false security. The phone bills have been really reasonable - until I got the latest one, today and it was literally 4X the average of the other bills since I started calling Gav.

:shocked: :rant: :scream:

Yeah, that's about right. over $400
1.gif

I think between yesterday and today I've pretty much exhausted places in the apt where it could be - guess I'll be checking the locker tomorrow :wink:

^:lol:

My bedroom looks even worse than it did when I started looking, and that's saying something :wink: I'd forgotten about all the junk I'd stuffed in the closet the last couple times the 'rents were here :lol:

:lol:
you guys crack me up!

:wave:

i'm feeling very :banghead: with myself right now, was supposed to be fasting for a bloodtest today and completely forgot when i woke up this morning, so i have to put it off until tomorrow... grrrr!

:wave: Hey Fiona :hug: how are you?

I hate it when that happens - I have blood tests done every 3 months, two times a year they're fasting tests - I have forgotten that so many times :lol: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom