Pleba Girls Party - Boy We're Out Of Control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
The dentist that Megan works for is really nice :) It's funny, all the time I was there I was getting "Oh, you're Megan's sister!" from her coworkers :lol: They're going to be seeing a lot of me over the next few days - I have appointments today, tomorrow (there was a cancellation so Meg squeezed me in) and Monday, and the last one on the 14th :wink:

Is he hot? :flirt: :sexywink:

:lol: couldn't resist

Why DO they have to take so many visits to do a cleaning :grumpy:

<Impatient

:wink:

WildHoney said:

You two can have Orlando , that means i can have Johnny all to myself :shifty:

but I don't wanna share :grumpy:

OrlandoBloom22.jpg

He's such a pretty little boy-toy :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Is he hot? :flirt: :sexywink:
:lol: couldn't resist

Why DO they have to take so many visits to do a cleaning :grumpy:

<Impatient

:wink:

Because I haven't been to a dentist in over 12 years and my mouth is a mess :eek: Megan has to do it in sections, poor girl :wink: He's not hot, no, but he can't be more than 40 - definitely younger than I was expecting :lol:

Drea said:

Because I haven't been to a dentist in over 12 years and my mouth is a mess :eek: Megan has to do it in sections, poor girl :wink: He's not hot, no, but he can't be more than 40 - definitely younger than I was expecting :lol:

yeah, they told me it would take several visits for mine, too :reject: :lol:

it's not like I don't take care of my teeth - I'm just selective about who I let in my mouth :shifty: :giggle:

I'm looking through my PB account folder for guys I think are hot but who aren't members of U2 - I think I see a pattern forming - there literally is not even ONE American in there :lol:

5 English guys
1 Scottish guy
1 Irish guy
1 Australian guy

ooh and 1 Canadian! Can he sort-of count as American? :p he doesn't have that different of an accent from my own

BrendanFehr18.jpg

Brendan Fehr from Vancouver (Who I hear is living in California these days, actually :lol: )

HaydenChristensen9.jpg

and Hayden Christensen also from Vancouver (And yes, I know it may make me a cradle-robbing perv :shifty: but he's only 5 years younger than me - and no one says Gav is a cradle robber, and I'm five years younger than he is :wink: )

Scotsman:
Ewan McGregor :drool:

Englishmen:
Johnny Lee Miller
Rufus Sewell
David Beckham
Christopher Eccleston
Orlando Bloom
Paul Bettany

Irishman: Cillian Murphy

Aussie: Toby Rand :combust:

hey, i'm good SG, and despite generally following the same pattern as you, after seeing spiderman 3 i do have a bit of american loving going on :eek: :lol:
oh! and had my blood tests done and was roasted by the nurse for fasting too long! :reject:

andberlin said:
hey, i'm good SG, and despite generally following the same pattern as you, after seeing spiderman 3 i do have a bit of american loving going on :eek: :lol:
oh! and had my blood tests done and was roasted by the nurse for fasting too long! :reject:

:yikes: they don't make it easy do they? Don't do the tests because you forgot to fast, fasted for too long... :shrug:

:hug: are you feeling ok, then?

I saw both Spider-man and Spider-man 2 at the midnight movie premiers, but it looks like I'll have to wait until Saturday to see Spidey 3.

James Franco IS pretty hot :hmm: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: they don't make it easy do they? Don't do the tests because you forgot to fast, fasted for too long... :shrug:

I saw both Spider-man and Spider-man 2 at the midnight movie premiers, but it looks like I'll have to wait until Saturday to see Spidey 3.

James Franco IS pretty hot :hmm : :drool :

:hug: thanks, i'm feeling pretty ok, yeah
i know...i was actually pretty frustrated, and i'd already missed heaps of school, so there was no way i was going to miss anymore classes, not that i really even knew....i honestly couldn't wait to get out of there with her sighing at me and rolling her eyes :shrug: i didn't care what she thought, just wanted to get it over & done with, i think i need to go to the doc's on sunday to find out what the tests say - at least if it's nothing physical i can rule it out...

i didn't realise that it opened here before it does over there - i was so stoked yesterday when i remembered it had opened, so ran in late and stuffed my face with popcorn and coke after my fast :lol:

:lol: i was :drool: over tobey maguire, but then again i do have a thing for short guys who look like boys :ohmy: :lol:

I've never had one inkling of attraction to Toby, although I do think he's a very good actor and usually chooses good movies to be in :yes:

I guess I have a thing for pretty boys :drool:

liking men who look boyish is probably better than liking men who are pretty :reject: :lol:

JF.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

James Franco IS pretty hot :hmm: :drool:

I'm waiting until Saturday to see Spiderman 3 too :wink:

yeah, funny, i've always thought that but never really remembered anything he starred in!

what can i say, i just happen to have a soft spot for boyish nerdy guys :reject: :drool:
sm2trailer11.jpg

Back
Top Bottom