PLEBA Girls Party - Bono the sexiest man of our year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg just read the Q article :drool:

Bono's a massive shagger :combust: but so cute- went to church with Ali and the kids :cute: I love how he's so normal :heart:

and he said that U2 are going to record another album when the tour ends in 2006!!! :hyper: :happy:

but then again, we all know not to believe everything Bono says! :lmao:

I'll shave Bono back down to the Pop Chop, too :drool:

PopConcertColor69.jpg

Yay!!!

GA rules for upcoming Boston shows
I'm happy to report that the GA rules from May and October will be the same for the final two shows in Boston. In regards as to when lining up wristbands will be distributed, I was told by a representative for the TD BankNorth Garden, "In order to preserve the integrity of the system, you will be required to present your concert ticket in order to receive a wristband. All wristbands will be issued the morning of the show, again, following the plan that we have been implementing for the past concerts."

I wouldn't really shave your head Jules :flirt: :hug: :laugh:

But you'd better leave my sexy larry Hair alone! :grumpy:

:lol:

I guess Pop was my favorite era for all four of them, really :hmm:

PopLarryCC6.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:
Yay!!!

GA rules for upcoming Boston shows
I'm happy to report that the GA rules from May and October will be the same for the final two shows in Boston. In regards as to when lining up wristbands will be distributed, I was told by a representative for the TD BankNorth Garden, "In order to preserve the integrity of the system, you will be required to present your concert ticket in order to receive a wristband. All wristbands will be issued the morning of the show, again, following the plan that we have been implementing for the past concerts."

That blows, for the people who have ETS. :down: I bet they're excluded from that rule...

Back
Top Bottom