PLEBA Girls Party - Bono the sexiest man of our year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I wish there was some way you could have adopted me at least for September and October. :lol:

On the form I had to fill out to take her out for that long, I put that we were going to Toronto and Chicago and that she would be having "social and cultural experiences." :lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

On the form I had to fill out to take her out for that long, I put that we were going to Toronto and Chicago and that she would be having "social and cultural experiences." :lmao: :lmao:

social/cultural/arousal experiences :giggle:

VintagePunk said:

Me too. I think I've reached the "acceptance" stage of my grief, though. :)

So excited for all of you, and I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

I haven't! :sad: :lmao:

I know! I can't wait to hear about it either!! :hyper: DG, I'll definitely call you to talk to you girls and Wild and Jem on Sunday!! :hyper: :D

Then for Detroit, we just pretended she was ill. She confided in one friend what we were actually doing, and that friend agreed to cover for her, so if any teachers or friends enquired about her, the friend would say "oh yeah, I talked to her briefly on MSN, but she's really not feeling well, and you shouldn't call and bother her." We think her music teacher suspects, though. He made a comment to the friend. :reject: And several times he's made Bono comments to Sarah. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Then for Detroit, we just pretended she was ill. She confided in one friend what we were actually doing, and that friend agreed to cover for her, so if any teachers or friends enquired about her, the friend would say "oh yeah, I talked to her briefly on MSN, but she's really not feeling well, and you shouldn't call and bother her." We think her music teacher suspects, though. He made a comment to the friend. :reject: And several times he's made Bono comments to Sarah. :lmao:

:giggle:

vp, such a good mom! :heart:

DG, since there's no line on Sunday I don't know when I 'd see you--except for the crack of dawn sunday morning. And I plan to be snuggled up in bed. Maybe at 5 when the line forms again?

Back
Top Bottom