Pleba girls' party..Bono comes to Wild,Susan & Jemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Btw Fly, just to give you an idea as to why you shouldn't be drinking anything when you listen to the commentary for Discotheque... Keep in mind they're in Village People outfits at the end! :lmao:

Bonostays2.jpg

Bonostay2.jpg

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: Village People outfits!! It's gonna be some funny comment about Larry, I know it :wink:

Oooooo thanks VP! :hug: My he looks yummy in those stills :drool:

Just at the end - well, with the exception of Bono, he seems to like the cop outfit *snerk* But yeah, funny commentary on Larry ;)

Got your email Jem! :wink:

Oh God part II is utterly hot!!!! :drool:

Which dvd are you all talking about which has commentary on Discotheque cos i have the best of but it only has that for Electrical storm, One&Miss Sarajevo!

susanp6 said:
Got your email Jem! :wink:

Oh God part II is utterly hot!!!! :drool:

Which dvd are you all talking about which has commentary on Discotheque cos i have the best of but it only has that for Electrical storm, One&Miss Sarajevo!

Susan - go to track selection and pick a video... The ones with director's commentary will have a little megaphone next to the director's name. I've heard commentary for nearly all of them...

You're thinking about the documentaries for those three, that's a separate thing entirely :)

I'll probably have to go soon - bought a two hour card at the net cafe where I am right now... Going to an October show tonight *g* If I suddenly disappear, it means I've run out of time :wink:

Drea said:

Just at the end - well, with the exception of Bono, he seems to like the cop outfit *snerk* But yeah, funny commentary on Larry ;)

Totally agree about Discotheque!!!

That video leaves me conflicted, though. I can never decide whether I should LMAO, or have a Bonogasm. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Totally agree about Discotheque!!!

That video leaves me conflicted, though. I can never decide whether I should LMAO, or have a Bonogasm. :lol:

:lol: Why not do both? I love watching Adam in it, but it still cracks me the hell up ;)

FlyYourKite said:
:lmao: Village People outfits!! It's gonna be some funny comment about Larry, I know it :wink:

Oooooo thanks VP! :hug: My he looks yummy in those stills :drool:

I want to tell you about the video's concept now...it;s just soooo damn cool!!!! :scream:

Don't want to ruin it for you, though. :reject:

Thanks for the tip Drea! Nice one :) :up:

I'll have a look sometime, tho god knows when since everything's so chaotic this week with all the planning, being busy and being hyper about the concerts!! :huh: :wink:

susanp6 said:

I'll have a look sometime, tho god knows when since everything's so chaotic this week with all the planning, being busy and being hyper about the concerts!! :huh: :wink:

I had a lot of fun exploring the extra stuff on the dvd after I bought it ;) You know about the Easter egg on it, right?

susanp6 said:

The commentaries are excellent!! I'd watch them ASAP. :yes:

I only have 5 mins left, so in case people don't know:

The easter egg I found on the dvd - go to documentaries, and click on "A Story of One". When the title comes up, hit skip, and it'll give you a little bit of an extra from the Last Night On Earth vid, with William S. Burroughs... I won't spoil the surprise by telling you what you get :)

Drea - I've heard people talk about the Ester egg, but i didn't think i could see it! Oh well i shall see what i find i spose eh?! :ohmy:

I've been slightly baffled as to your use of the letter G which you use a lot - Am i missing something or is that your initial? Sometimes, you just scan some of these posts cos there's just TOO much to catch up on, know what i mean? :huh: :wink:

Oh to have a whole carriage to ourselves!!! Yeah, that's in 1st class you get that opportunity!!! :huh:

Drea said:

The easter egg I found on the dvd - go to documentaries, and click on "A Story of One". When the title comes up, hit skip, and it'll give you a little bit of an extra from the Last Night On Earth vid, with William S. Burroughs... I won't spoil the surprise by telling you what you get :)

Cool!! thanks. :)

Fly....if you get that dvd now, we'll have lost you for the rest of the night...but you're gonna love it. :D

Watch Stay first, then listen to the commentary, and come back and tell us what you thought. :)

susanp6 said:
:der: I'm daft - It's official! My last comment was for Jem! :huh:

In case Drea has left, I'll answer for her...

*g* or *G* is net-speak for grin. others that are commonly used include *L* (laugh) or *LOL* (laughing out loud), or *S* (smile).

Drea said:

Thanks for all the tips Drea :hug: can't wait to get DVD now :D

VintagePunk said:

In case Drea has left, I'll answer for her...

*g* or *G* is net-speak for grin. others that are commonly used include *L* (laugh) or *LOL* (laughing out loud), or *S* (smile).

thanks for clearing that up VP i kept meaning to ask one of you what *G* meant aswell but never got round to it :laugh:

Last edited:
Thanx for the explanation VP! I did know what lol was but not the others! :wink:

You're mad Jem - That sounds just like me, being lazy about getting around to asking about something!! :huh: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom