PLEBA Girls Party beware of going into restaurants with Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cute, cat and dog. I love animals. :love:

christmascard011.jpg

Here are our two doggies and the girls back in December.

Elessarian said:

Of course, I flat-out lied to my mother when I told her how much they cost. And you know who's paying for them, technically? The US Department of Education. Uh-huh, I'm going to see U2 on my school loan money. Eh, I didn't really need groceries in December anyway.

:wink:

Not exactly a good thing, but at least you'll be having fun. :laugh:

VintagePunk said:
DG, are the vents clear? If I sit mine on a soft surface (the couch, or the carpet) not enough air can circulate, and mine gets really hot, too.

The vents are clear and it's on a desk. :huh: :angry:

Night E! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty those dogs! :cute: !!!!!!! Oh my goodness, the look on the little one's face in that picture is too much :lol:

Thanks! They are my little sweeties. The little one is Chi chi aka Charlotte. We were doing a bunch of pictures that day for our Christmas card and towards the end she kept falling asleep! ROFL! Normally she is so hyper, but she was like hella bored by that point.

Weldy the bigger dog is Luca, my husbands spoiled dog. But she is the sweetest thing. A very fun, loving dog.

Nighty Night E! Sweaty dreams :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Thanks! They are my little sweeties. The little one is Chi chi aka Charlotte. We were doing a bunch of pictures that day for our Christmas card and towards the end she kept falling asleep! ROFL! Normally she is so hyper, but she was like hella bored by that point.

Weldy the bigger dog is Luca, my husbands spoiled dog. But she is the sweetest thing. A very fun, loving dog.

Nighty Night E! Sweaty dreams :hug:

Yea...I just love your dogs...spoiled or not....I just love your dogs.

Oh...I created the new thread...It's the one with the semi-lame assed title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom