Pleba Girls Party - Bad Girls Hangout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

That would give Bryan some free time. :hmm: :lol:

Night Drea! :hug:

Russty, meant to tell you ages ago, from when I was catching up (duh!), so glad your group admired your quilts, and I'm looking forward to seeing the 2nd one you were talking about :hug: The first one was amazing!!

:hug: Thanks babe! I'll take pictures of the other one tomorrow. I need to clean out some of the pics on the camera so I can fill it up again. lol

Mucca we would protect Edge probably a little too much. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Thanks babe! I'll take pictures of the other one tomorrow. I need to clean out some of the pics on the camera so I can fill it up again. lol

You always come up with such unique concepts and materials. I'm always excited to hear what you'll come up with next! :lol:

Russty Cat said:

No one has to know that but us, besides we're only doing our jobs right? :wink:

You always come up with such unique concepts and materials. I'm always excited to hear what you'll come up with next!

:yes:

I love hearing about your ideas for you new tattoos!

scan0002.jpg

You’ve been waiting for hours now, or at least it feels like it. Your watch says it’s been one hour and thirty five minutes, to be exact. Nearly hours, plural. You’re two steps beyond impatient at this point, and considering leaving without him. You rise from your seat on the overstuffed leather couch and begin to pace the floor. Again. You’ve long since passed the time of your reservations. You haven’t even bothered to turn the lights on, you’re so irritated. The thick carpet on the floor is soft beneath your stockinged feet as you stop at the floor-to-ceiling windows to gaze out over the nighttime city.

The scene is oddly beautiful, for all the concrete and cars, all the trash and pollution you know is out there. The lights of the cars and the building have a fairy-tale quality about them. You’re lost in your musings when he slips in, and you don’t hear the door open and close. You don’t hear his footfalls in the entryway, or the sound of him discarding his keys on the table. You actually sense his presence when he stops in the archway to peer into the darkened room.

“I’m late.” He says, the very timbre of his sweet voice eating away your resolve to stay angry at him for standing you up.

“Yep.” You reply shortly. You want him to know how you feel. He needs to know, you tell yourself, resisting the urge to forget any irritation and run to him now. Just because you like the way it feels when he wraps those incredibly strong arms around you doesn’t mean he can come and go as he pleases without so much as a phone call.

“I’m sorry.” He tells you, his voice tinged with amusement at your irritation. You turn to glance at him over your shoulder and wish you hadn’t. Damn he looks good, standing there with his guitar balanced on his shoulder that way. Casual and yet somehow, a little cocky as well. You do your best to avoid looking at the flexed muscles in his forearm but can’t quiet resist peeking a little.

He smirks at you knowingly, and you scowl at him, turning back to the window so he doesn’t see the smile which tugs at the corners of your mouth. Damn him, why does he always have to be so cool, calm and in control. He knows you too well, and knows you don’t want to stay mad. Knows you can’t help but forgive him.

He gently sets the guitar on the floor, leaning it up against the wall and he pads softly into the room, stopping directly behind you. He reaches up with both hands and rubs your upper arms and shoulders, but after a moment you shrug away from his touch.

“I lost track of time.” He explains, stepping up close behind you again, this time wrapping one arm firmly around your waist and drawing you up against the length of him. You draw in a quick gasp of surprise and hold your breath, not wanting him to know how good it feels.

“I hate it when your angry.” He whispers in your ear, his whiskers tickling you he’s so close. You fight off a shiver, somehow. “I want to make it up to you.” He offers as he leans down further and kisses the spot where your neck and shoulder meet. This time you can’t stop the shudder which ripples through your entire body. He smiles against your skin as he kisses your neck again, sucking gently now. His free hand slips around you waist and splays out over you belly possessively. Warmth radiates from his hand and shoots out through your body.

“There must be something I can do…” He continues between kisses, switching to the other side of your neck now, his hand travelling up and down on your belly, a bit further each time, teasing by always stopping short of touching you in the places you really want him to touch. You can’t help but moan and arch your back, resting your head on his shoulder as your will crumbles. This is much nicer than any dinner in some pretentious restaurant anyway.

Finally, his cheek brushes against yours and you turn your face toward him, his firm lips finding yours and kissing you hungrily. Suddenly, he sweeps you up into his arms, his mouth never leaving yours, and turns to carry you toward the bedroom. You break the kiss reluctantly at gaze into his green eyes.

“It’s going to take a lot to make me forgive you.” You tease, and he knows as well as you do that you’ve already forgiven him.

“I’ve got all night.” He tells you with a smile.

VintagePunk said:

You always come up with such unique concepts and materials. I'm always excited to hear what you'll come up with next! :lol:

Thanks, its all thanks to the joys of having a very warped mind. :lol: I actually have very strange thoughts and dreams, that don't often translate well. But that doesn't seem to stop me.

Last night I got an image in my head of a very large angelic figure with big wings down on one knee holding the earth in his hands, with blood gushing out between his fingers. I'm sure it comes from the fact that there is so much pain and dying that is unneccassary on the earth. But actually making it and selling it maybe tough. Some people don't like contraversy.

I'm also working on an Andy Warhol pop-esque comic book hero/ pin up girl thing. Its in the really early stages so who knows what will become of it.

Mucca said:

No one has to know that but us, besides we're only doing our jobs right? :wink:

I love hearing about your ideas for you new tattoos!

I love that you guys like hearing about them. :giggle: Makes it more fun for me. I can't wait to have more done. It sucks being broke. :lol:

And of course we would only do what we were paid to do. :wink: mwhahaha :evil:

Nighty night VP and Brown. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

Aaron Elvis Mullen :wink:

:hug: Goodnight Drea, DG, Brownie and VP !

Okay so who is a complete idiot and just realized after almost 30 years that her brother is named after Elvis!!!!! :shifty: Yep that would be me!!! I always wondered why my mother would say that I was lucky I wasn't first or I would have been named Aaron! :laugh: Honestly though I don't think I would have minded. Elvis is hot! hehe But my brother brings shame to a darn nice name. I bet Larrys kid could beat the heck out of my brother anyday. :lol:

Damn! :combust: :faint: :drool: That was sooooo hot!!! Best Edge cap yet!!! :bow:

Russty Cat said:

I love that you guys like hearing about them. :giggle: Makes it more fun for me. I can't wait to have more done. It sucks being broke. :lol:

And of course we would only do what we were paid to do. :wink: mwhahaha :evil:

Nighty night VP and Brown. :hug:

I can't wait to see you sleeve!!!! :hyper::hyper:
Did you pick a song yet for the intertwining music staff?

Well that explains our extremely generous pay cheques.

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: Thanks. I like the idea of Edge being a little playful. I mean, yeah, He's quiet but I've seen a playful side to him, too. :wink:

I feel the need to reread. Edge caps don't come by too often in here. :)

Night SG :hug:

Mucca said:

I can't wait to see you sleeve!!!! :hyper::hyper:
Did you pick a song yet for the intertwining music staff?

Well that explains our extremely generous pay cheques.

That has probably been the hardest thing so far. I've been thinking long and hard about it. Faithful by Pearl Jam was always a front runner. But for some reason I just keep thinking Imagine by John Lennon should be the one. I've had this thing for John since I was a kid. He just embodies so much that I respect and love. And the song Imagine has always made me cry and made me happy all in the same moment. And since all my work is based on imagining things and making them happen, it just seemed to fit.

The other new twist that has been added is doing lots of little images in between the guitars and the music to symbolize music that has meant so much to me in life. Like the U2 suitcase, a tiny door with flames for The Doors, a beatle for The Beatles, a little yield sign for Pearl Jam, a couple of fins for Tim & Neil Finn, a tiny house for Crowded House.

Russty Cat said:

That has probably been the hardest thing so far. I've been thinking long and hard about it. Faithful by Pearl Jam was always a front runner. But for some reason I just keep thinking Imagine by John Lennon should be the one. I've had this thing for John since I was a kid. He just embodies so much that I respect and love. And the song Imagine has always made me cry and made me happy all in the same moment. And since all my work is based on imagining things and making them happen, it just seemed to fit.

The other new twist that has been added is doing lots of little images in between the guitars and the music to symbolize music that has meant so much to me in life. Like the U2 suitcase, a tiny door with flames for The Doors, a beatle for The Beatles, a little yield sign for Pearl Jam, a couple of fins for Tim & Neil Finn, a tiny house for Crowded House.

I'm sure it is. Songs have such a great impact on peoples lives. They can bring up so many memories and feelings. I'm sure it's damn near impossible to just choose the right one.

The new ideas sound great! :hyper: The U2 suitcase and the flying dove seem like the most popular tattoo of choice on here.

Anyways I'm off to bed as well. I want to listen to some more of the complete U2 stuff tonight :drool:

Night Russty! :hug:
Sweet dreams :heart:

Hello :wave: that 1978 Ireland Street Mission clip is the funniest damn thing I've ever seen :lmao: They're SOOO CUTE! :cute:

Both Larry and Edge get distracted by the cameras :laugh: Larry's so cute... first he looks like a deer in the headlights when he realizes the camera is on him... then he sort of smiles... then he gets tired of it and looks like 'leave me alone already!' :lmao: and Adam is such a show off :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom