Pleba Girls Party - Bad Girls Hangout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
This is the only JT wall I have at the moment Snooky; but I can make another if you want :wink:

BonoWall39.jpg

:drool: :combust: :faint:

This really isn't good....this song turned me into a puddle of goo when I was a little girl and heard it by the original artist...

Hearing B sing it now isn't helping matters.

With headphones on. He's singing it in my ear!! :scream:

Mucca said:

Ahem, do you not see the "Property of Mucca" stitched on his beanie?? :eyebrow: Please maintain a 10 meter perimeter away from him. :wink:

I don't think so!!! Don't make me get ugly on ya! :mad:

Maybe if your nice we can share. :wink:

Nighty night Snooky :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

And what was #1? It's imperative I be closer to the Toronto area so you can stalk me? :wink:

No, it was the way the name rolled off the tongue. But fine, I'll do so adjusting, that can be number three.

Yes, stalking you IS number one. :wink:

Mucca, Bryan is Edge's bodyguard.

VintagePunk said:
This really isn't good....this song turned me into a puddle of goo when I was a little girl and heard it by the original artist...

Hearing B sing it now isn't helping matters.

With headphones on. He's singing it in my ear!! :scream:

:giggle: Everlasting Love or Unchained Melody? :wink:

Hmm.. do I want to stay up for the over an hour and a half it'll take to load the video, or do I go to bed and hope it finishes overnight? :wink:

I'm getting tired and I only had 5 hours of sleep. :| Night everyone! :hug:

VP, hope you can get to sleep before the sun comes up. And the same for me. :lol: :hug: :hug:

As I don't feel like staying up till 4:30am, I'm going to head to bed and hope that Street Mission video finishes loading while I'm asleep ;) G'night all :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Don't tell them our secret! :wink: Besides Bryan needs a break now and again. :flirt:

You know, I think it's time Bryan retired. I mean Edge doesn't need him when he's got us watching over him 24/7 :wink: I'm sure you and I could fight the crazy crowds and "protect" Edge just fine. :wink:

Mucca said:

You know, I think it's time Bryan retired. I mean Edge doesn't need him when he's got us watching over him 24/7 :wink: I'm sure you and I could fight the crazy crowds and "protect" Edge just fine. :wink:

That would give Bryan some free time. :hmm: :lol:

Night Drea! :hug:

Russty, meant to tell you ages ago, from when I was catching up (duh!), so glad your group admired your quilts, and I'm looking forward to seeing the 2nd one you were talking about :hug: The first one was amazing!!

Oh man I've been meaning to tell you guys something!!!!!

So the other night Mr. Cat and I were talking about my name. He asked me if I ever met Bono or Edge was I going to tell them my real name? Whenever I do being as I'm named after a song, most musicians hum a few bars or actually break out singing. It use to annoy the hell out of me, but after i had a very sexy irish singer croon it in my ear one night I realize its not such a bad thing.

So later on in bed I was thinking about explainging once again to Bono about how I ended up with the name and out of nowhere I was thinking it was strange that my older brother didn't end up with a musical name as well, since he was the first born to my parents. Can ya say I'm a total idiot that I never realized this before.

My dad is a huge Elvis fan, always has been. What is one of Larry's kids names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom