Pleba Girls Party - Bad Girls Hangout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
My sister took me out to see 'Charlie and the Chocolate factory' to cheer me up. It was SOOO good.

There were a bunch of little brats who were basically like the four little brats in the show who didn't get it and were complaining... it was actually quite amusing. :giggle:

Charlie!! :hyper: :hyper:

Sarah saw it for the 3rd time today, and also said there were bratty kids in the theatre. :lol:

SG- I think I got a desktop from you a while ago....and I was wondering if you could post it (if it was yours) because I don't have it on my computer and I really want it back! :lol: I deleted it by mistake :reject:
It was a still from the Electrical Storm video of Bono (in black and white) and in the top corner it had a line from the song

I'm downloading something that can convert AVI files into files you can play on Windows Media Player. If it works, I'll upload Dirty Day live in Adelaide video to YSI! :D

VintagePunk said:

I get allergies BAD

*hides nasal spray that has been very effective at controlling allergies for several years now*

:shifty:

Do you now....:flirt:

Guess I'd better give you my full attention when allergy season rolls around. :drool:

There were so many things in the movie which I know went way over the heads of 90% of the people in the theatre. It was so funny, because we would get a big kick out of something and people would look at us like 'why is that funny?' ... like the 2001: a space odessy scene

daygloeyes2 said:
I'm downloading something that can convert AVI files into files you can play on Windows Media Player. If it works, I'll upload Dirty Day live in Adelaide video to YSI! :D

I have the Sydney one, from the Zoo TV video...at least that's where I think it's from. I can send it to you if you want. :)

Sad_Girl said:
There were so many things in the movie which I know went way over the heads of 90% of the people in the theatre. It was so funny, because we would get a big kick out of something and people would look at us like 'why is that funny?' ... like the 2001: a space odessy scene

Hmm...the show I saw it at...the people in the theater got most of the jokes....my dad even more so....since he's a big fan of the music...If I remember right...I don't know.

CeeCee said:

Can you play any of them? I cna copy and send you copies. Then we cna talk about the sheet music and you can tell me what the bloody hell i'm doing and how to read them

I've looked at the tabs for them but I never truly learned the whole song since Edge uses delay and reverb on the songs so it never really sounds that great on acoustic.
I learned the main riff for still haven't found and I know bits of WOWY. I've never seen the tab for MI.

It'd be awesome if you send them. Are you scanning them or something?

GG :hug:

Later Weldy :hug:

sami0201 said:
SG- I think I got a desktop from you a while ago....and I was wondering if you could post it (if it was yours) because I don't have it on my computer and I really want it back! :lol: I deleted it by mistake :reject:
It was a still from the Electrical Storm video of Bono (in black and white) and in the top corner it had a line from the song

I'm not sure what desktop that would've been of mine... I am not finding anything like that amongst my wallpapers. :scratch:

The only ES one I have is all Larry :drool: I'm working on a photobucket account with just wallpapers ... I can make it public once I finish uploading them

Mucca said:

I've looked at the tabs for them but I never truly learned the whole song since Edge uses delay and reverb on the songs so it never really sounds that great on acoustic.
I learned the main riff for still haven't found and I know bits of WOWY. I've never seen the tab for MI.

It'd be awesome if you send them. Are you scanning them or something?

GG :hug:

Later Weldy :hug:

I wish. I was just gonna take the book to the copy place and make 2 copies and snail them to you.

Oh and while you're here! They're having auditions this Friday and Saturday for extras for a historical HBO special they'll be shooting around here in Mid-september through April. And I'm gonna go try out though I don't expect to get anything but, I figured why the heck not, right? :lol:

I'm fine.....
How is everyone? I was on this morning for like 3 mins and had to get off.
Mr GG is doing some family tree research with his mom and they had to use the machine and couldn't wait 10 min for me to get off and go to work.
Its all good though......

So.....SG might not get to go to Chicago? (only read back a few)
Bummer :(

CeeCee said:

I wish. I was just gonna take the book to the copy place and make 2 copies and snail them to you.

Oh and while you're here! They're having auditions this Friday and Saturday for extras for a historical HBO special they'll be shooting around here in Mid-september through April. And I'm gonna go try out though I don't expect to get anything but, I figured why the heck not, right? :lol:

Damn...then that will have to wait till I'm in McGill. :sigh:

That's so cool! What kind of an extra are you trying out for? What is the special about? You should definately go give it a shot, you never know. :) Besides, it'd be an interesting experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom