PLEBA girls party-backed up against the vending machine and nowhere to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Me too......:hmm:
*decides she needs to hand around dis...*
Perhaps security will think you're her, and slip you backstage do his dressing room........and you will of course allow me to tg along...right?
:wink:

I wear makeup
:reject:

And nothing's wrong with that. :hug: Everyone's different. Some people like it, some don't. Makeup's just not my thing, but to each their own. :)

Dis, you better be going the 4th! If you're there, there's no doubt I'll meet B. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me too......:hmm:
*decides she needs to hand around dis...*
Perhaps security will think you're her, and slip you backstage do his dressing room........and you will of course allow me to tg along...right?
:wink:

I wear makeup...not tons..but I do wear it
:reject:

of course you can come Bri!:wink: Your so hot anyway that you'd probably be just let back there on your own:drool:

You DO look very like Ali!!!!!! :eek: Nah - I wouldn't have thought anything bad of you for saying you knew you look like her!

I mean you'd only say something like that if someone made out something which wasn't true!!! :huh:

*bono spots us in the audience...*

*B is drawn to us....*

*B walks straight of stage..and faints into crowd..and our willing hands..:wink: *
eow33bbum.jpg

Guess which hands mine..:D

Last edited:
WildHoney said:
Here's another Clarence Photo of the bed and NI on the bed. It was so comfy the sort of bed you just sink into... I had a night i'll never forget, wonder if it was anything to do with it being Bono's bed ??

05bb5bdc.jpg

or the fact NI let me calll him Bono?? :yes: :yes: :sexywink:

awww those are so cute!

NI let you call him Bono!:drool: he's so cool!!!! I bet you guys had the best time!

~BrightestStar~ said:
*bono spots us in the audience...*

*B is drawn to us....*

*B walks straight of stage..and faints into crowd..and our willing hands..:wink: *
eow33bbum.jpg

Guess which hands mine..:D

the one grabbing his butt:wink:

damn I really really have to go:madspit:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Poor B wouldn't stand a chance, between us. :D

Dis...how'd you know that was my hand? :lol: :wink:

Aww...come again soon. :(
:hug: :heart:

How did I know that was your hand? Come on Bri..I know you!:wink:

Can you imagine if we all went to meet bono....it would be like a pack of rabid wolverines setting down on a poor rabbit:evil:

Nawww..we'd be good....if your good to him he's very good to you, thats what I have learned..if your weird and scary then he is scared of you and will run away

Awww DG going too :(

Just before you go the 2 of you - Do either of you remember me say that B was standing THAT close that it was like i could FEEL his breathe on me!!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Dismantled said:

How did I know that was your hand? Come on Bri..I know you!:wink:

Can you imagine if we all went to meet bono....it would be like a pack of rabid wolverines setting down on a poor rabbit:evil:

Nawww..we'd be good....if your good to him he's very good to you, thats what I have learned..if your weird and scary then he is scared of you and will run away

:giggle::hug:

Awwww.:heart:
You're right........we would be good, cause he's such a sweetie...
And besides...we don't want to chase him, we want him chasing us :D

Luv ya Dis :hug:

Girls I'm coming and going. Jus so you know. :)

YAY!!!!! I certainly had LOTS of Bonogasms when i was stood right up against B!!!!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom