PLEBA girls party-backed up against the vending machine and nowhere to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Woooooo! :rockon:

I got 91.4% in sex!!!!! :wink: :laugh:

:tsk: Missy, what's wrong with you! A Pleban should get 110% in sex!
spank.gif
:giggle:

dazzledbylight said:
OOOOooooooo I've been champagned by Bono!!!!! :drool: :

thanks dis, :hug: :hug:

<now you can go back to paul.:wink: >

it must be a lot of that fresh Vermont air that helps keep you so pretty! :)

he he he..dazzy:hug: thanks yeah fresh air and cows...the secret to beauty:lmao:

I gotta go soon girls:madspit:

Yes! Those Bpix - esp the Full monty style which drives me WILD!!!!!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Hi Fly&thanx for the compliment!!! :hug: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

I'm sorry SG. I am ashamed :( I'll try harder next time. Looks like I need some extra help from Professor B :drool:

:hmm: y'know on second thought, the professor probably didn't know as much as you (thanks to Pleba) and was so embarassed he docked you just to make himself look better :yes: :wink:

Although extra B tutoring would never be a bad thing :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Did you at least notice the cuffs this time? :lmao:

biswithbri.jpg

zoopants2.jpg

:evil:

flyshades.jpg

:laugh: yes! and you know what...at the show I pictured his hands being cuffed..all becuase of you bri:drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: y'know on second thought, the professor probably didn't know as much as you (thanks to Pleba) and was so embaraased he docked you just to make himself look better :yes: :wink:

:lol: :laugh: Good one, SG.

I definitely know a question I got wrong....that stupid reliable/valid one.....VP knows what I'm talking about :wink:

Awwww Dis!!!!! You'l have to hear more of my U2 meet story another time then eh???? You babe you!!!! :sexywink: :flirt:

Yep Bono: We're all total babes&we want you!!!! :ohmy: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Pssst.....Dis............it's me...:wink:
dress11.jpg

THATS YOU!! OMG! I thought it was like a dress model or something!:drool: Oh Bri your so cute! and pretty...pretty hot! Like whoa:drool: :drool:

awwwww your a cuteness:cute:

yup..we are all pretty damn hot:wink:

WildHoney said:
I didn't see them Dis- i was trying to find my Clarence bag :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

oh...ok hold on a minute..I have to get them again...if you don't see them it means I had to run but I will put them right back up when your back...but lemme try first to get them up..

no right click saves remember girls:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom