PLEBA girls party-backed up against the vending machine and nowhere to go!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Jem as it always takes me that long to read back over threads most of the time!!! :huh: :yikes: :crazy: :drunk:

susanp6 said:
Well, you know - I didn't know what you were on about Wild!

Oh yes! 4some eh Jem????? Which part of the DVD do you like then?

I don't think you asked me my opinion on it Wild!

:hmm: B of course :love: :lol:

and i love edges stomp:heart:

adam was giggling at something (i think, ive had a lot to drink :lol: (will explain weird typing :pmsl:) it was so cute:heart: )

andi loved larry at the end, when they all went off stageand he carried on playing and the crowd were singing and he was smirking/smiling and then he stopped playin a lil bit and then carried on :heart:

loved LAPOE been dying to see the drum/bono bit :D

susanp6 said:
No i can't receive a PM, as you have to be premium!

I'm in GA on the 15th&i'm going with my friend David so we've had it lined up to go togethat for a while, so i reckon we'll head off just the 2 of us into the GA line!

Is it the nite before you're at the concert is that rite? Or are you at the 15th too?

will see you in GA 15th line, i'l lbe the one drooling :laugh:

am at both, 1st nite with my best mate, 2nd nite with my very good m8 rach, who is also one of my best m8s :D

Yes, i know Dazz! It's so fantastic that Edgy baby did that with me! Even tho i haven't totally got the hots for him or anything, i def felt a slight thrill when i felt his slender fingies around my waist!!!!! :ohmy:

Banging away!!!! :giggle:

Actually that reminds me of one part of the book which appeared in the Sunday Times&he's talking about George Bush banging his fist onthe table at B&all i could think was mmmmm i'd prefer a diff kind with B myself actually! :ohmy:

Ah text short hand stuff eh? I've never really noticed anyone who talks as if they're talking in text language before on here it's funny! :wink:

I was just going to say Wild - This is late for you!!!! :ohmy:

Someone keeping you up??? :evil: :lol:

You'd most certainly do him eh Bri? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom