Pleba Girls Party: Baby, get in the shower...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
bellydanceB.jpg

:wink:

Lil sim Bono's :cute::heart:

Dazz, don't worry, the house won't be taken out of the rotation, I'll have the option to move Sim SadGirl in with them, Sim Adam in with the girls or they'll get their own place and I'll just have to play with them outside the rotation without taking away from the house time, of course :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:D :hyper:

But ya know, I think we'll have to practice alot first....you know, to do it right.
We'll just do it again and again......
And then we can have lil sim bono's. :D

No reason to rush these things. :wink:

The energizer bunny is your role model isn't it?? :wink:

Can someone explain to me how I managed to add to the sunburn on my arms when I put on sunscreen? Granted it's stuff that's supposed to be for your face, but c'mon.. it's still my skin!

Russty Cat said:
I leave you guys alone for a few minutes and you head straight to the gutter! :eyebrow:

I'm so proud! :wink:

:laugh: Bri said to follow her to the new thread and I just got smartass about it *snerk* How that turned into gutter talk's beyond me... :angel:

Sad_Girl said:
Dazz, don't worry, the house won't be taken out of the rotation, I'll have the option to move Sim SadGirl in with them, Sim Adam in with the girls or they'll get their own place and I'll just have to play with them outside the rotation without taking away from the house time, of course :wink:

thanks and congrats :wink:

well, Quinn, did any one say
ror,y and fin or fiona are all quite lovely- VP.

dazzledbylight said:

she's got to take one tatoo at a time...... is the gutair with angels the next one, R?

Yeah I read some of that yesterday night and I'm glad she's decided to be patient and wait for the first to heal up before getting another. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom