Pleba Girls Party: Baby, get in the shower...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:hmm That explains a lot, actually. I didn't really get a sunburn under the completely cloudy skies, it was a result of the proximity to radioactive water. :yikes:

:lmao:

:hmm:

That might be a plausible explanation......:yikes:

:laugh:
10 aplications of aloe later, and I didn't burn. :D My shoulders, arms, and face still have a hint of a reddish glow though......

Dis :flirt:
I love to tease you...:drool:
:sad:
Don't go Dis, you always come and go. I want more....I want you to keep coming......

:wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Dis :flirt:
I love to tease you...:drool:
:sad:
Don't go Dis, you always come and go. I want more....I want you to keep coming......

:wink:

Bri....I want nothing more than to stay and come with you all day but how am I going to get my ceiling done:flirt: :flirt:

Now be a patient Bri and I will reward you later...I got a new loofa..and I'll let you break it in:drool: :drool:

Russty you are just as bad....naughty russty..you may have to be punished later..:drool:

Dismantled said:

damn..you beat me too it:wink:

yes forgiven:wink: :hug: :hug: he he he..tell me about the Bri meeting

Well, it was lucky that I left a day and a half early, cause that's how long it took us to walk from where I parked, to get to where were were meeting Bri and Drea...

We got there just a few minutes before the band started playing.

Band played...talked of rushing the stage to get to fake Bono...exchanged hand sanitizer (the one Bri game me had aloe in it...she cares about the softeness of my hands :drool: :heart: )

The band played for about an hour...finished. Stood around and talked for 10 or 15 minutes, then Bri had to leave. :sad: :sad:

She is amazing...gorgeous, funny, friendly...makes me extremely pruod to be her clone. :heart: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Actually........I pulled a Dis on Saturday.
I came but then I had to go.
:sad::( :sad:

pulled a Dis:lmao: Don't worry bri....comming and then going isn't so bad...you won't even feel bad after the first 10 times....they just keep screaming for more:drool:

Ok..really got to go...need to run to the hardware store...ugh.

Love you guys..talk later...I'll be back at like 3:wink:

Dismantled said:

Bri....I want nothing more than to stay and come with you all day but how am I going to get my ceiling done:flirt: :flirt:

Now be a patient Bri and I will reward you later...I got a new loofa..and I'll let you break it in:drool: :drool:

Russty you are just as bad....naughty russty..you may have to be punished later..:drool:

Nooo! I want to be punished now! :drool: :evil:

If you must leave. :( :hug: I'll see ya later. :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

Well, it was lucky that I left a day and a half early, cause that's how long it took us to walk from where I parked, to get to where were were meeting Bri and Drea...

Band played...talked of rushing the stage to get to fake Bono...exchanged hand sanitizer (the one Bri game me had aloe in it...she cares about the softeness of my hands :drool: :heart: )

The band played for about an hour...finished. Stood around and talked for 10 or 15 minutes, then Bri had to leave. :sad: :sad:

She is amazing...gorgeous, funny, friendly...makes me extremely pruod to be her clone. :heart: :heart:

awww sounds like fun.

But wait! you left out the important part....is she a good kisser!?:drool:

omg just kidding...I knew she was gorgeous both inside and out...i've seen the pic :drool: (hot..like whoa) but Bri is a beautiful person on the inside, I can tell...all you girl are:hug:

ok..enough of the gooey mushy crap..I gotta go by me a paintbrush...

~BrightestStar~ said:

:combust:
I love it when you reward me......:drool:

And a new loofa? :hyper: :drool:
Is it big, hard and wet? :wink:

Reward or punish...I cannot decide what mood I am in:evil: :evil: maybe alittle of both....since I am punishing Russty later anyway:drool:

The loofa is very hard and wet...your just going to die when you see it:drool:

Ok really gotta go now:wink:

Dismantled said:

awww sounds like fun.

omg just kidding...I knew she was gorgeous both inside and out...i've seen the pic :drool: (hot..like whoa) but Bri is a beautiful person on the inside, I can tell...all you girl are:hug:

ok..enough of the gooey mushy crap..I gotta go by me a paintbrush...

Oh yeah. She got all wet and had to get up. :drool: :sexywink:

We looked for HDs, but couldn't find any. :sad:

Um, you guys are really starting to wear off on me. Last night I told Mr. Cat that he was hot like woah! ROFL! He looked at me like I was nuts. :giggle: And I still didn't get any attention. :( We need to work on some better pick up lines. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Band played...talked of rushing the stage to get to fake Bono...exchanged hand sanitizer (the one Bri game me had aloe in it...she cares about the softeness of my hands :drool :heart )

The band played for about an hour...finished. Stood around and talked for 10 or 15 minutes, then Bri had to leave. :sad sad

She is amazing...gorgeous, funny, friendly...makes me extremely pruod to be her clone. :heart :heart

*lmao*
It was like Moses walking throught the desert..except wetter, and a touch smellier..actually, maybe not, those 40 people didn't take showers did they? phew! PU!

I also seemed to have a fixation on his pants.....
:heart: hand sanitizer exchange.
Oh, you left out our rendition of 40........:heart: Wow, you should ave heard it..it was amazing....a whole 4 people singing. :lol:

VP...are you trying to flatter me into buying you more handsanitizer? :flirt:
:eek::eek:
I love my clone. Cause she's all she said about me, and more (she's got a great ass :sexywink: )
:hug: :heart: :clonelove:

And I wish I hadn't had to leave!!:sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*lmao*
It was like Moses walking throught the desert..except wetter, and a touch smellier..actually, maybe not, those 40 people didn't take showers did they? phew! PU!

I also seemed to have a fixation on his pants.....
:heart: hand sanitizer exchange.
Oh, you left out our rendition of 40........:heart: Wow, you should ave heard it..it was amazing....a whole 4 people singing. :lol:

VP...are you trying to flatter me into buying you more handsanitizer? :flirt

I love my clone. Cause she's all she said about me, and more (she's got a great ass :sexywink: )
:hug: :heart: :clonelove:

And I wish I hadn't had to leave!!:sad:

OMG!!!! I totally forgot about 40!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

awww sounds like fun.

:lmao:!!!!

:eek: :eek:
:hug: :heart:

But I'm no Ali.....;)

Come paint me instead...I'll bring the chocolate sauce...:flirt:

YOu guys are so goofy. :lol:

Well sadly I need to go get in the shower and *sigh* actually pretend to be a mother today. I'm sure I'll be back later. :wave: :hug:

VintagePunk said:

OMG!!!! I totally forgot about 40!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lma:

*gasp*!!
How could you?

It was one of my favourite parts :heart:...:reject:

And props to Sarah, I think she was the first to start singing. :heart:
See.....I come up with crazy ideas, but I need a partner in crime, if I'm gonna carry it through. :laugh:

Rustty, I live for goofy. Life ain't the same without it. :yes:
See ya later. :hug:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

omg..:lmao: :lmao:

:sigh: It was really disapointing.....almost as sad as the fact I have legs......

:laugh:!!

As much as I was looking forward to the jeans sleeve, I got over it pretty fast. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
YOu guys are so goofy. :lol:

Well sadly I need to go get in the shower and *sigh* actually pretend to be a mother today. I'm sure I'll be back later. :wave: :hug:
Have a great day Russty!! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*gasp*!!
How could you?

It was one of my favourite parts :heart:...:reject:

And props to Sarah, I think she was the first to start singing. :heart:
See.....I come up with crazy ideas, but I need a partner in crime, if I'm gonna carry it through. :laugh:

Rustty, I live for goofy. Life ain't the same without it. :yes:
See ya later. :hug:

Sarah actually talked far more than I thought she would. She's usually pretty quiet around people she's just met. :lol:

After you left, her, Drea and I wandered over to watch Honeymoon Suite. She wasn't impressed at all. She thinks I wasted the 80's by listening to that crap. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah actually talked far more than I thought she would. She's usually pretty quiet around people she's just met. :lol:

:heart:
She was hilarious. I'm glad she didn't feel to shy. I really enjoyed chatting with her.:hug:....altho, I recall a quote from a movie.something about, there's no harm in talking to crazy people...:lol:

After you left, her, Drea and I wandered over to watch Honeymoon Suite. She wasn't impressed at all. She thinks I wasted the 80's by listening to that crap. :lol:

OMG...when i was wandering with my rents..way down at the other end, you could still hear them rather well :lol:. And these people ahead of us were making all these comments..
HonS: Can you hear us burlignton?
RandomPPL: For gods sake yes..and so can half the province..

I also dl some sloan songs....didn't get to see them tho.

Gotta run to lunch.
Be back soon.
:hug: :clonelove:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:heart:
She was hilarious. I'm glad she didn't feel to shy. I really enjoyed chatting with her.:hug:....altho, I recall a quote from a movie.something about, there's no harm in talking to crazy people...:lol:

OMG...when i was wandering with my rents..way down at the other end, you could still hear them rather well :lol:. And these people ahead of us were making all these comments..
HonS: Can you hear us burlignton?
RandomPPL: For gods sake yes..and so can half the province..

I also dl some sloan songs....didn't get to see them tho.

Gotta run to lunch.
Be back soon.
:hug: :clonelove:

:lol: I take it the people were about as impressed with HS as Sarah was. Two years ago, we went to Sarnia Bayfest, they had a phenomenal lineup - Blink 182, Sum 41, Barenaked Ladies, Matthew Good, Foo Fighters, Pete Yorn, and Cheap Trick. Cheap Trick played the last show on the last day. I used to like them a lot, and would have liked to watch them. However, she doesn't know that many of their songs, got all pissy, and wanted to go home (it was a 3 day festival, we stayed over for 2 days, but were driving home that night)...so, even though I wanted to see them, I left.

I pointed out to her during HS that she has a history of getting all pissy when watching bands she doesn't like. She got all pissy again, and denied being pissy. :lmao: She wandered off to get a hotdog, and look at the henna tattoos.

I was sorry that we didn't get to see Sloan, but they play around these parts fairly frequently, so I'm sure we'll see them sooner or later. We were SO tired...a week of not getting enough sleep, and then having to get up early Sat. for the vet...I still didn't go to bed early Sat, but I finally did last night.

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I take it the people were about as impressed with HS as Sarah was. Two years ago, we went to Sarnia Bayfest, they had a phenomenal lineup - Blink 182, Sum 41, Barenaked Ladies, Matthew Good, Foo Fighters, Pete Yorn, and Cheap Trick. Cheap Trick played the last show on the last day. I used to like them a lot, and would have liked to watch them. However, she doesn't know that many of their songs, got all pissy, and wanted to go home (it was a 3 day festival, we stayed over for 2 days, but were driving home that night)...so, even though I wanted to see them, I left.

Those ppl were probably as impressed as my rents were with some of the more local punk bands playing up the street (in the downtown area)...:lol:
As we were wandering, I bumped into my youngest cuz listening to one of them (btw, she is 16 and was there alone *gasp*...jack better not get her..:rolleyes: )
Anyhoo, mom turns to me...You know, you're band, they were a hell of a lot better than whatever this stuff is...:lol:

I pointed out to her during HS that she has a history of getting all pissy when watching bands she doesn't like. She got all pissy again, and denied being pissy. :lmao: She wandered off to get a hotdog, and look at the henna tattoos.

Sounds like me when dad plays Neil diamond too many times...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom