Pleba Girls Party: Baby, get in the shower...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:
Sarah just made me pause R&H so she could watch The Daily Show. :angry:

I love Jon Stewart as much as the next guy...but not more than R&H. :|

I've watched R and H many times in the last few months. :drool: It never gets old.

Btw, I Russty and Elys got there cds, so yours should be there soon!!

:hyper:

My mom has control of the TV at the moment...and she flips it from a medical show, Food Network and CBS (She's watching the 10:00 news at the moment).

I usually don't get the TV until after most of you guys go to bed....between 10:30pm-1am...depending on how late my mom stays up due to her medical conditions (I.E Coughing fits, heartburn, or just wide awake)

Elessarian said:

I've watched R and H many times in the last few months. :drool: It never gets old.

Btw, I Russty and Elys got there cds, so yours should be there soon!!

:hyper:

I'm on my 2896th viewing. :reject: And I still laugh like a maniac at the musical journey part, and Larry's hand gestures. As you said, never gets old.

I saw that they got their CD's!! Unfortunately, even though we have free healthcare, our postal service sucks ass. :|

Okay, it's probably not that bad, just no Saturday delivery. I've found that mail from the US generally takes a week to get here. I'm excited. :hyper:

How are you feeling?? And how was your visit home??

I think I may have the html for my study done tomorrow. I got on a roll today, and it's going well.

Btw, I NEVER get tired of hearing your political insights. I'm a frustrated poly-sci wannabe.

Oh Drea ... did you see the pics Queen Bee posted?
530955485gd.jpg

As well as my psych major, I've also taken numerous classes in the ISS area (Interdisciplinary Social Sciences), and will be eligible for certificates in General Social Work and Child Maltreatment after this fall...I need one more class to get both of them (I've taken 15 in the area)...I've taken a couple of classes related to Social Policy (aka: gettin' things done) and Community work...and they're dealt with political machinations, in the context of activism...they were fascinating.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

What CD Elessarian? Just asking.

I made some of the gals a couple of cds with some really old and some rare vids on them. I'll be happy to make copies if you're interested.

Speaking of which VP, I was excited to read in 'Killing Bono' last night that "Street Mission" was one of their very first songs ever, so that performance is really special. Definitely the oldest thing I've ever seen...I'm sure true "collectors" or people in Ireland might have older, but not by much. :wink:

Elessarian said:

I made some of the gals a couple of cds with some really old and some rare vids on them. I'll be happy to make copies if you're interested.

Speaking of which VP, I was excited to read in 'Killing Bono' last night that "Street Mission" was one of their very first songs ever, so that performance is really special. Definitely the oldest thing I've ever seen...I'm sure true "collectors" or people in Ireland might have older, but not by much. :wink:

Sure I'm interested....I seen U2 videos before...but never all of the U2 videos that are out there

Email: Trent24685582240@aol.com

VintagePunk said:

I'm on my 2896th viewing. :reject: And I still laugh like a maniac at the musical journey part, and Larry's hand gestures. As you said, never gets old.

How are you feeling?? And how was your visit home??

I think I may have the html for my study done tomorrow. I got on a roll today, and it's going well.

Btw, I NEVER get tired of hearing your political insights. I'm a frustrated poly-sci wannabe.

My favorite Larry part: "If I had a head like that I'd bleeding bury it!!"

:wink:

I applaud your productivity! Think you could send some of those study vibes down south? :wink:

Weekend at home was fine, but as usual I return here in a funk. I like spending time with mommy. :( I was also sick all weekend. Two colds in a month, which is a new record for me...I have really let myself go in the last year. Fever and all that part is gone, but I still can't breathe. And if I can't breathe through my nose I can't sleep, eat, concentrate, nothing. :mad:

All I can do is feel sorry for myself. But I do that well even when I'm not sick. :wink:

Well, Guys, I'm off for awhile. I have a book to finish reading and a fan fic to write... plus my tummy is really grumbly from being so sick yesterday:huh: I may be back later yet tonight. but in case I miss you all :hug: sweet dreams!

Sad_Girl said:
Well, Guys, I'm off for awhile. I have a book to finish reading and a fan fic to write... plus my tummy is really grumbly from being so sick yesterday:huh: I may be back later yet tonight. but in case I miss you all :hug: sweet dreams!

I hope your tummy feels better!! :( :hug:

Sweet dreams!! :hug:

Elessarian said:

My favorite Larry part: "If I had a head like that I'd bleeding bury it!!"

:wink:

I applaud your productivity! Think you could send some of those study vibes down south? :wink:

Weekend at home was fine, but as usual I return here in a funk. I like spending time with mommy. :( I was also sick all weekend. Two colds in a month, which is a new record for me...I have really let myself go in the last year. Fever and all that part is gone, but I still can't breathe. And if I can't breathe through my nose I can't sleep, eat, concentrate, nothing. :mad:

All I can do is feel sorry for myself. But I do that well even when I'm not sick. :wink:

Were you around in April? I had my first cold in 4 years, and I whined on here like crazy. You'd think I'd lost a limb, or something. :wink:

I think it's extremely cool that you're close with your mom. In this age where separation from the family is in vogue...I'm particularaly uncool. I'm close to my mom (live next door to her, in fact), my brother, my sister...and I think it's repeating with Sarah. She swears she'll still be living with me when she's 40...and the sad part is, I hope she is. :reject:

Productivity? Pshaw. That was my first productive day in about two years. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Laters SG! A Nighty Night (if I don't see you), a :wave: and a Illinois :hug: to you.

Eless: You got mail!

Cool!

That's really weird though. My email has been screwed up since my McAfee expired, so I was surprised when what I sent you didn't come back with an error. But when I tried to check Outlook now it wouldn't connect so I had to check it remotely. Hmmm.

Anyway, I got the address. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Were you around in April? I had my first cold in 4 years, and I whined on here like crazy. You'd think I'd lost a limb, or something. :wink:

I think it's extremely cool that you're close with your mom. In this age where separation from the family is in vogue...I'm particularaly uncool. I'm close to my mom (live next door to her, in fact), my brother, my sister...and I think it's repeating with Sarah. She swears she'll still be living with me when she's 40...and the sad part is, I hope she is. :reject:

Productivity? Pshaw. That was my first productive day in about two years. :wink:

Omigosh, I am really holding back with the whining. I rarely have sinus issues, but having to breathe through my mouth is the WORST THING EVER. And NOTHING is helping. *flailing around like an infant*

She's the firework, I’m exploding
She left bye bye, baby see, I’m going
I can sleep within the flowers and feathers
I’d need to bed 100 others
Here we go

*raises hand...volunteers*

:combust: :combust:

Elessarian said:

Cool!

That's really weird though. My email has been screwed up since my McAfee expired, so I was surprised when what I sent you didn't come back with an error. But when I tried to check Outlook now it wouldn't connect so I had to check it remotely. Hmmm.

Anyway, I got the address. :wink:

You are welcome :wink:

My AOL has been screwy the last couple of days....but I'm fine now.

My older brother will be 30 this August, and I used to make fun of him for still living at home (he moved to New Orleans for a spell then moved back). Now though, I like that he's there to look after my mom and keep her company. I wouldn't mind if he stays there from now on. Everyone needs someone to look after them. :hug:

Drea said:
Think I'm going to head to bed and watch my Best of dvd.. (it barely leaves my dvd player...) Work is starting to do its normal June asskicking - which is what happens when you work for a credit union that has school accounts - and I'm gonna need the rest *snerk*

G'night all :)

Just be lucky you work for a credit union handling school accounts....try working at a movie theater during the busiest three months of the year!

But Nighty Night anyways Drea...have a great naughty Adam dream!

:wave: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom