Pleba Girls Party: Baby, get in the shower...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca I'm still thinking on it. I made a mock up today and put it on my arm as well as my shoulder blade. I'm having such a hard time deciding. I think Lower arm wouldn't be a good idea, cuz it would always be out in the open and for some occasions it probably wouldn't be right.

But my upper arm is prime real esate as my tattoo artist says, so she said to make very sure that I was ready to do it there. Somehow I just think I would enjoy being able to show it off when I wanted too. And on my back it wouldn't really be as accesible.

I did finally find a cross for my leg that I think Mr. Cat will like. Its a nice size without being to large. I'm having a hard time though, I still really want it to be my whole lower leg. I don't know why...its just how I feel. But he is having a hard time with it being that large.

I agree with the having it on the lower arm. I know a girl who has a treble clef there, I don't think it really looks that good in that area. I think it'd be really nice to have it slightly angled on the shoulder blad but like you said, it'd be harder to show it off.

dazzledbylight said:

she's got to take one tatoo at a time...... is the gutair with angels the next one, R?

I'm not sure which one will be next. I had planned on doing the other cross on my other leg, but I think I'm gonna talk to Vanessa and ask her which she thinks we should do next. I was thinking if I'm gonna do the guitar with wings on my arm, it might be wise to do it this time of year when its warmer and I dont' have to wear as many long sleeve shirts and layers of clothes.

But it all has to wait till after July 4, Vanessa is on vacation till then. And I swore to her that I wouldn't let anyone else work on me. She is worried about other people not knowning how to treat me right. And we have formed a bond in a way that she said she just wants to make sure that I'm totally happy with the work. She is very sweet and I wouldn't trust anyone but her to do any work at this point. There is another artist at the shop she works out of and he is nice, but he ain't touching me. :giggle:

Mucca said:
I agree with the having it on the lower arm. I know a girl who has a treble clef there, I don't think it really looks that good in that area. I think it'd be really nice to have it slightly angled on the shoulder blad but like you said, it'd be harder to show it off.

Well if its to large, it may have to go on my back just to fit. :lol: I won't say that to Mr. Cat though. He may have a heart attack.

I'm really pushing our marriage to the limit with all of this stuff. Shaving off my hair, piercing my nose, and getting numerous tattoos is a bit much for a guy who is pretty normal looking. :lol: But he did buy me a motorcycle last month, so he isn't helping the bad girl image at all. :wink:

Hi DG! :hug:

DG :hug:
Talk about timing....:sigh: I gotta go and finish up some studying for math :(

I'm off
Have a goodnight girls!
Sweet B dreams and Edgy ones for Russty :hug::hug:

grammyeb.jpg

Damn the baby woke up and won't go back to sleep. Have to go do some mommy duty for a bit. I'll be back in a while. :wave:

If I don't get some of these ideas outta my system, I might burst or something :lol:

Anyhoo.....:enjoy. :shrug:

Blendersmoking.jpg

Stretching out upon the towel, you close your eyes, as the warmth of the sun washes over you. In this heat, it won't take long for you to dry from your swim. Head nestled comfortably upon your arms, you revel in the warmth of the concrete that seeps through the soft cotton to your stomach. You begin to doze off, perfectly relaxed, listening to the gentle breeze in the trees, and the quiet lapping of the water.
Warm, wet, heat, suddenly, on your neck. Surprised, you reach foreward, to sit yourself up, only to have your arms pinned down in front of you by one large, slightly roughed hand. You can sense the skin just a whisper away from yours, hovering so close, an almost imagined weight upon you that causes you to shiver.
A single finger trails down your back...barely touching you.....followed by a hot, wet tongue, working its way slowly lower. He chuckles low in his troat as you squirm below him. His scruff ruff on your neck as he nuzzles you, whispers gruffly, accent thick " Ye like that luv? hmm?"....hand running up your side....a sharp bite on the shoulder, gentled by kisses....You ache to touch but can't. Feel his skin glide across yours, agonizingly aware of every inch of contact, as he presses his body lightly on yours... rubs against you, moaning in your ear, rough broken whispers of how much he wants you, and how he wants you.
He runs his hand across your back, stopping at the tie for the top of your suit...slowly tugging it free, toungue and mouth exploring newly exposed skin....
Suddenly, grabbing you he flips you over, still straddling your hips. He quickly peels of his shirt, before reaching down and capturing your mouth. Soft, getting harder, hotter, more needy. His mouth claims yours. You run your hands over his broad chest, up his back. Whimper as he kisses down your throat, his tongue hot as it follows the droblets down your chest...you arc beneath him and hold him to you. Trailing ever lower, toungue dipping teasingly into your beslly button, shifting so that you can release your legs. You shiver as his finger traces the edge of the fabric, then a kiss, a touch, before he pulls the fabric away.....hands on your hips, he pauses to watch you, tongue peeking out and trailing across a pouty lower lip. He smirks as you squirm...
...........Slowly his mouth makes it's way back up to yours, capturing your lower lip. Kissing yu hard, he smothers your gasp. Mouth buried in your neck, he whimpers and moans, whispers incoherently.....
.....Rolling onto his back, he pulls you to him, pressing a kiss to your temple. A strong solid arm around you, you happily lay against him, as the warmth spreads over you, and the sun continues to shine.

Sorry, not quite as smutty as a Wild masterpiece.
:shrug:

:hug:

:drool:

Another job well done by the cap goddess! :bow:

Now if only my writers block of a week would go away, I could get mine done! :banghead:

Aww night Bri! :hug:

Why's everyone leaving as I arrive? I took a shower today, so I don't smell funny! Do I ? :(

Sadly, I will. :sigh:

He called me and he sounded sleepy, but he said he had just taken a nap. If I had realized he was drinking, I would have just used me being sick as an excuse and not gone. It sounds harsh, I know.

Sorry I missed you guys. Got the baby to bed and then had to get some work demons out of my head or I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. hehe

Hope everyone had a good night. If anyone pops in. I'll be around for a bit trolling the board. I'm way to awake now. :wink:

Good night my lovely girls. :heart:

May you dream of deep wishes,
and lingured kisses.
Lands of magic and mist,
filled with dragons and myth.
Hearts filled with love
and desire.
Souls always on fire.

:hug: Good Morning to our European crew who should be arising soon. Hope you have a wonderful day.
:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom