Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It never seems to end Drea! We've apparently had 15 storms since November! :yikes:

The banks at the side of the road are farkin' massive.

Did you watch the Leafs game tonight? They had me fooled. I was sure they were going to lose!

all this bed talk reminds me of the funniest coincidence I've ever had...
I do this pokemon on the internet stuff, with an online server and I am admin there... well another dutch guy was there, and we got to know each other... and on the forum there's a thread containing pics of everyone..... he posts a pic of him... and :lmao: we have the EXACT same bed, and the exact same labrador plushie!
ever since that day we had the running joke when one of us went to sleep, Your bed or mine? :flirt:

Galeongirl said:
all this bed talk reminds me of the funniest coincidence I've ever had...
I do this pokemon on the internet stuff, with an online server and I am admin there... well another dutch guy was there, and we got to know each other... and on the forum there's a thread containing pics of everyone..... he posts a pic of him... and :lmao: we have the EXACT same bed, and the exact same labrador plushie!
ever since that day we had the running joke when one of us went to sleep, Your bed or mine? :flirt:

:ohmy:

Maybe he cums to you at night whilst you sleep

:wink: yea sure Wild....

haven't seen him in a long time online tho... the server he was in died down, and they're making a new system to play on with new additions and it's taking ages!

Back
Top Bottom