Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: I'm good, relaxed. trying not to move the neck much.

Serena Vox said:
And random I trust? If not, there's something seriously wrong in the world...
two words: crispy socks.

Alisaura said:
Hey Serena! :wave:

Crispy socks... :drool:... dang, now I'm hungry.
Ali, that is SO wrong. :lmao: :lmao: you have no idea. Oh dear. How do I explain crispy socks?

Last edited:
Crispy socks (kris-pee socks): pl. n. Lead guitarist's socks that have been jizzed in by the drummer (Green Day only). Highly inedible. Unless you're Billie Joe Armstrong.

I can find it!

CrispySocks.jpg

:tsk: punks.

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
dear gods, I had no idea. :yuck:

:barf:

Good news is, not hungry any more! :happy:
:hug: Sorreh. But we had to educate you just in case you ever thought about saying that again.

Hey Diane! :wave:

Silly old me closed the window... it's an old thread in PLEBA somewhere, just random awesome quotes from Mr Clayton :D
I'll see if I can find it again....

How are you?

I have heard of the snow issues in your part of the world... stay warm! :yikes:

I barely know the meaning of snow... it's almost unheard of to get snow in Melbourne. :reject:

Alisaura said:
I know better now... :reject:

Someone sent me to the Adam Randomness thread and distracted me... :tsk:
Don't worry about it. Anyone who didn't spend like a year in the Green Day fandom probably wouldn't have known. :giggle:

Holy crap that's a lotta snow! I'm constantly amazed that humans inhabit parts of the world with such a hostile climate.
I don't blame you for being sick of it, Diane! :hug:

Alisaura said:
I guess not... That's what I get for assuming that Frankie's randomness was actually randomly random. :lol:
Oh she really is random a lot of the time. :lol: It's just that some of the jokes you won't get unless you know what she's joking about. She used to make RHPS jokes around me that left me going: O___o at her. :lmao:

dianepm said:
I'm in Norntern New Brunswick Canada. That's on the east coast.

We aren't done with it either. We've been known to have snow as late as April 1.
Ahhh. I was beginning to wonder when I saw you say that there was a ton of snow. :lol:
I'm a bit farther south than that (Ohio.) so there's barely anything on the ground here. Doesn't change that it's frickin' cold!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom