Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dolls :down: my mum has a heap of them and keeps promising them to "her granddaughters" i said there are lots of lovely grandaughters out there in ebay land with lotsa cash !

zuropa_fit said:
Drea, how was Golden Compass? Is it worth a read if you're not super into fantasy?

I *am* into fantasy so I don't know if I'm really the one to ask, but as most of the first book takes place in a slightly altered version of our world and I couldn't stop reading it, I'd say yes
:wink:

I've never actually fainted in real life... closest I came was at a St John's parade when I was 15 or something, there were hundreds of us in our black uniforms, crammed into a small space on a hot day (we weren't outside cos it was raining too), people were dropping like flies.... I felt like crap and just sat down so I could get out of there. :lol:
Spent the boring parade in the back of a St Johns van, having cordial and bikkies and chatting with a cadet from Colac. :giggle:

cinnaminson said:
:lmao: :ohmy:

I'm very tempted to do the shaved head thing for the Leukaemia thing but am too lazy to raise the money properly.

I saw a little kid today with a mohawk:giggle: my Mum thought it was terrible. . . . . . . which means if I ever have kiddies then they'll be sporting that look at least once:wink:

my son has a mowhawk - he's 4. It's not shaved so it's more a faux-hawk, but I think it's adorable and he gets tons of comments on it.

Back
Top Bottom