PLEBA girls party-anyone here?anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bedsig.jpg

A view of my bed right now

Oh yes, i know what you mean SG! There is much to be discovered in those family trees! Fascinating subject! :yes:

I have known a few Mitchells up here in glasgow, Wild - So i know what you mean about there being a lot of those being from Scotland!

Heather? Saw lots of the stuff when i was travelling on that coach last month! Beautiful, altho' it wasn't really the nice purple variety! More brown! Yes, rolling in the heather with Bono is very appealing! All the beauty surrounding you while having a sexy guy to get it on with!!! YES PLEASE!! :drool: :drool:

Nite Darren! :hug:

Didn't anyone like my naughty Bono 'list'? :(

And i thought i might have had you intrigued with my hint about fly by nite when i was at the pub, no? :eyebrow: :sigh:

Hey SoBe! Is there room in that bed for another? :ohmy:

Awwww i wish yo could be up longer! I'll be off just before 11 tom nite cos i'll be up early on Thursday&i better get going fairly soon too actually! :huh:

VP! No way!!!! She did it again??!! What are the details then? When&where&what did she say? Any kiss this time? Like a birthday kiss maybe?! :drool:

susanp6 said:
VP! No way!!!! She did it again??!! What are the details then? When&where&what did she say? Any kiss this time? Like a birthday kiss maybe?! :drool:

:lol: No kiss today. She got a shirt signed, and he remembered her. She accused him of giving her a cold in Seattle. :lol:

Nite then Wild&i meant you when i said wish you could stay up! Want everyone else up to but you know what i mean about time zones!!

:lol: OMG VP! That's so funny accusing B of giving her the cold! Wonder what his reaction was!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, i am being VERY naughty Wild!!! You love it tho' eh??:sexywink: :giggle:

mind candy

BonoOSBW9.jpg

You’re late. Not just ‘I’m running late’ anymore, either, but it’s actually getting to be that time of night when you simply say ‘forget this’ and go home, scrap your plans for some comfortable pajamas and a warm bed. Maybe a bubble bath first. But that’s not an option, for you. Because not only are you late, but you’re lost. Or at least, it would seem that way. Damn this strange city anyway.

You round the corner, and stop cold in surprise. You eye him up and down, trying not to be obvious. You don’t know whether to run away from him, or toward him. Is he a guardian angel or maybe the devils own temptation? You see the tight leather pants and the dark glasses and wonder ‘who dresses like this?’ Sunglasses at night? Creatures of the night; Vampires, criminals, and Rock Stars. That’s when it registers to you where you’ve seen that remarkable face before.

He smiles at you, as if he can read your mind, and knows you’ve just recognized him. You return his smile, forcing yourself to maintain calm and not act like an idiot, gushing about how much you loved his last CD.

He asks you if you’re lost, and you think ‘no, I’ve found exactly what I’m looking for’. You tell him about the party and he smiles at you, a cocky half smile, his blue eyes twinkling as he peeks at you over the edge of his glasses.

He tells you he was just leaving the party you were looking for, tells you not to waste your time; he’s got something better in mind… do you want to go along?
:wink:

SG!! :ohmy: :applaud: :applaud: :rockon: :rockon: :combust:

Maybe Bri can go back to being MBS til tom nite eh Wild?

Nite to you again! Hope to talk more then! :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom