PLEBA girls party-anyone here?anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Wild! You didn't make yourself all that late! Shoulda made it a whole hour!! :ohmy: :giggle:

God, that's horrendous to have to travel that long for work! Is work actually in Essex or London? Nightmare! Pity you couldn't get a job 10/15 mins walk away!! More time for nookie!! :lol:

Awwww Darren - Do you have to? Still quite early! It would be good to have you here for Bris' 10,000!!

Hi RR too! I was actually thinking of you today! :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Awwww Darren - Do you have to? Still quite early! It would be good to have you here for Bris' 10,000!!

Hi RR too! I was actually thinking of you today! :sexywink:

Really!? What about??? hopefully dirty stuff.....:wink:

Oh you know RR, just that you said you'd be off for a few days n' all!! you naughty boy!!!! :giggle:

Anyone know if VP will be around today? :scratch: She'd finish off this party rather nicely. :heart:

I'm in a party mood....wish I could take me extra energy out on B...:combust:

biting2.jpg

:drool:
3dropdebt.jpg

*guh*
elevated1HD.jpg

:combust: :evil:

Wild - I was working with the Royal Mail up til xmas, but not much since then, but i reckon i'll be full time in College at the end of August. I'm trying to get started in something like accounting, but it's hard! I'm interested in getting into something like that! Hope that doesn't sound bad! I feel quite a failure :reject: :sad: :(

Bri - Hope we're good enough for your climax party!!!

Isn't Chelmsford quite a bit away from you? must be to have to travel that long! Yuk! No wonder you hate having to go there, taking up so much time of your day! :yuck: That sucks!

susanp6 said:
Wild - I was working with the Royal Mail up til xmas, but not much since then, but i reckon i'll be full time in College at the end of August. I'm trying to get started in something like accounting, but it's hard! I'm interested in getting into something like that! Hope that doesn't sound bad! I feel quite a failure

You're not a failure. :no:
:hug:
Speaking of school...how's thatmusic course of yours going? Is it all done now?

:hmm:
Maybe I should write a cap to pass the time...hmmm...or just post more pics to amuse myself....:D

elevated1HD.jpg

You take the high road...
81_main3.jpg

And I'll take the low road...
popbubly.jpg

And I'm gonna come there before ya......
:ohmy:

:D

Back in a bit girls (and boys)
I'm a tad hungry...gonna grab a bite...:tongue:

Last edited:
susanp6 said:
Wild - I was working with the Royal Mail up til xmas, but not much since then, but i reckon i'll be full time in College at the end of August. I'm trying to get started in something like accounting, but it's hard! I'm interested in getting into something like that! Hope that doesn't sound bad! I feel quite a failure :reject: :sad: :(

Of course it don't. what's wrong with trying to better yourself?? :shrug: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I think it's great that someone want sto better themselves, wants to make more of their lifes. Yu go for it Susan , i'm sure you're br Brill :yes:

susanp6 said:
Bri - Hope we're good enough for your climax party!!!

Isn't Chelmsford quite a bit away from you? must be to have to travel that long! Yuk! No wonder you hate having to go there, taking up so much time of your day! :yuck: That sucks!

yeah but it's better than travelling into the city:madspit: How do you know where it is. Have you been looking at maps:confused:

Well, Wild - I have a really good geographical knowledge! That's all! I do like maps actually, yes!! I love travel(when i can do it!)&i know a good deal about where places are cos i'm fascinated to learn!! I find it very interesting&always want to know where things are&well, i just find it fascinating!! :yes: :happy:

Don't you like any places in London then? I loved being down there anyway! Or is it just the fumes&dirt?? :huh:

I love London. I spent every weekend for the first 5 years of my life in North London. All my family come from that way originally. It's just travelling to work on the crowded trains i don't like. i worked up there from 1987 to 2001 and the centre where i worked was closing so my line manager who's also my mate took me to Chelmsford with him(couldn't work in a branch anymore:huh: )

I see Wild! No, it's not appealing to have to sit every day on those crowded trains, but a different matter when it's a pleasure trip like what i had!! :yes: :up:

Hi SoBe! :wave: :hug: It's nice i caught you this time&on a special day too on Bonos' birthday AND Bri coming to her 10,000th!!!! :dancing: :rockon:

Oh i love B in that pinky coulour shirt&leather jacket!!! :love:

I just got to 5,200!

Where has Bri gone to anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom